Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 3:36:20 PM EDT
Microwave ovens, satellite technology, the death of "God(s)" in the wake of scientific theory, method, and rational thought of the era of enlightenment. Now the nation's achievements, tipping the scales against fascist aggression, inventing the computer, nuclear technology, and fielding the moon landing have culminated to this...

www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/leprechaun-in-tree-part-1.html

A PVC pipe flute... passsed on "thousands of years" by his "grandpappy"... who is Irish (this simply cannot be made up)

The detractors fought valiantly, posing alternate theories of shadow castings and chemicaly-infuenced urban refuge tactics, yet dissent falls upon deaf ears.

The battle was lost and the war has begun.

Yet it spreads....

www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/leprechaun-in-tree-part-2.htm

at last, the droves mesmorized in rapture ... the frowning faced one asserts his dominion... a nation lost, a star is born

www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/leprechaun-rap-video.html

Those unafflicted live on borrowed time. Their arrival is inevitable. Smallarms fire may impede the advance, yet resistance is futile for they they will stop at nothing. Dey wanna no wer da Gode at, and nothing will stop them until it's found.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:56:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Poll added
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:56:45 PM EDT
[#2]
what the HELL are you talking about??
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:58:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I want that 2 minutes of my life back.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:02:29 PM EDT
[#4]
My great great grandfather was Irish Beotch
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:03:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I half expected to hear bongo drums and quiet applause while smelling incense when I got finished reading your post.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:10:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Its safe to say that right ?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:23:08 PM EDT
[#7]
WTF mate?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:32:19 PM EDT
[#8]
That "leprechan pipe" that the Black Irish guy is holding is not PVC...

It is a pin used to connect scaffolding.  

LB

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:02:56 PM EDT
[#9]
I needed an excuse to stock up on more ammo, looks like I have one if the leprechauns are coming.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top