Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2009 4:40:10 PM EDT
The Anchorge Daily news is nothing but a left wing piece of crap paper.They have run some anti NRA stuff before but the political cartoon this morning showing the NRA holding congress hostage over doing any thing on the violence in Mexico was more than I could stand.Wrote a"letters to the editor" letter and I am cancelling my subscription to that piece of shit paper.Hope the other people from the Anchorage area on this site gives them hell also.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:41:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Where are you going to get news about the Palin children and parents of the Palin childrens' lovers if you don't subscribe to the ADN?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:41:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmm, the media being biased towards the left? Who'd a thunk it?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:44:36 PM EDT
[#3]
It's an ANCHORAGE news paper. What did you expect?

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:45:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It's an ANCHORAGE news paper. What did you expect?

It was a great paper and won a Pulitzer when it was locally owned.  It's been owned by McCalatchy for at least 15 years now, and it went downhill.  Much like how Carrs went downhill when Safeway bought them out.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:00:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Can someone please tell me what the gun-to-person ratio in Alaska is please.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:11:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The Anchorge Daily news is nothing but a left wing piece of crap paper.They have run some anti NRA stuff before but the political cartoon this morning showing the NRA holding congress hostage over doing any thing on the violence in Mexico was more than I could stand.Wrote a"letters to the editor" letter and I am cancelling my subscription to that piece of shit paper.Hope the other people from the Anchorage area on this site gives them hell also.

Give them Hell, man................FUCK the lying, elitist, scumbag news media!!!

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:18:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Can someone please tell me what the gun-to-person ratio in Alaska is please.

I dont know what the ratio is but it seems like EVERYONE has one
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:20:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Seems like no state is safe anymore.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top