Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2003 5:50:29 PM EDT
Lately I have had a strange desire to buy certain products that I have never wanted before. I even want to buy them when I don't have the money,or the need, as I already have some set aside I'm not using. I'm talking about cigars, & other non essentials. I have never been a smoker, & have no interest in cigs. I love the smell of pipe smoke, but have no real desire to get any pipe tobacco. I have some really good cigars that I got in a trade, but I have no desire to smoke them any time soon. When ever I see them for sale anywhere I seem to go out of my way to look, & debate with myself as to why I shouldn't, or should get 1. I took 1 to work with me last night, & ended up bringing it home unopened.

Why on earth am I suddenly wanting to gather up cigars? & why am I looking at buying other products that I have no use, or reason to get?
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 5:53:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Male menopause?

Are you lacking in some other department?

Thinking of running into Monica Lewinsky soon?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top