User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2005 12:13:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:17:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:33:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
That's precisely why I prefer to drink pure wood grain alcohols.

Womenz can sense my...essence...and try to take it from me.

Eric The(PeaceOnEarth)Hun

What's wood grain alcohol? Methanol? Go blind much?
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:37:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:41:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

POE/OPE

Everytime I go to the range, I take a dollar in quarters for the coke machine.  Each time I drop that change in my pocket I hear Colonel "Bat" Guano: "You think I go into combat with loose change in my pocket?"

R.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:46:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:32:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here, this is the war room!
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:40:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Survival kit contents check.

In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings.

Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.

One of the most absolutely timeless classic films ever made.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:49:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Goldie, how many times have I told you guys that I don't want no horsing around on the airplane?

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:02:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's wood grain alcohol? Methanol? Go blind much?

I think the line was "pure grain alcohol", which would be okay to drink.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:17:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Mandrake: "Colonel... that Coca-Cola machine. I want you to shoot the lock off it. There may be some change in there."

"Bat" Guano: "That's private property."

Mandrake: "Colonel! Can you possibly imagine what is going to happen to you, your frame, outlook, way of life, and everything, when they learn that you have obstructed a telephone call to the President of the United States? Can you imagine? Shoot it off! Shoot! With a gun! That's what the bullets are for, you twit!"

"Bat" Guano: "Okay. I'm gonna get your money for ya. But if you don't get the President of the United States on that phone, you know what's gonna happen to you?"

Mandrake: "What?"

"Bat" Guano: "You're gonna have to answer to the Coca-Cola company."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top