Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2005 8:15:42 PM EDT
Ok, I confess... For month's I've been walking anonymously around AR15.com without having ever owned an AR (or ANY firearm for that matter). Yeah, sure, I've wanted one since i was a five year old watching movies about Vietnam, and Yeah, I've read every shred of info, watched every documentary, and listened to countless stories about AR's and M16's, but alas,  I have never owned an AR. But  i now repent my heathen ways and have made myself legitimate. As of 6 PM yesterday I am officially the beaming proud parent of a new Bushmaster BCWA3F14M4IZ  M4 Carbine. She's just about the most beautiful thing I've ever had the joy of holding.  I would love to share a photo of her with everyone but I cant seem to figure out how to upload one. I suppose I could just link to a pic on Bushmasters website, but that just seems wrong, because even those are the exact same rifles as mine, they aren't MINE.  And this is MY baby after all....  h.gif
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:18:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Congratulations! Nice to have you here!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:21:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Great!  It wasn't so dificult, was it?  It's actually quite simple, Mitch.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:22:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

+1

Go to www.hunt101.com

Get a free account and upload your picture. You can then post it here.

What you haven't done that yet?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:23:18 PM EDT
[#4]
The addiction begins........

Next comes accessories of all types and flavors, and ofcourse more EBRs (Evil Black Rifles)

Congrates!!.....
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:23:52 PM EDT
[#5]
When I started here I had several guns, if I had been here from the beginning a few of them I would have
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:25:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Go to www.hunt101.com

Get a free account and upload your picture. You can then post it here.

What you haven't done that yet?

and my saga continues..  How in the hell do I format my pics to jpg to upload them to hunt 101??

and once they are uploaded (if that ever happens) how do i post them over on here?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:26:03 PM EDT
[#7]
I still don't have an evil black rifle. But this summer, that all changes. I've decided that if it's in my price range, I'm getting a Bushy AR-15.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:26:57 PM EDT
[#8]
www.imageshack.us/

Very easy to use for posting pics.  Welcome to da family!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:37:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Next comes accessories of all types and flavors, and ofcourse more EBRs (Evil Black Rifles)

Yup! I've already planned out a great deal of what I wanno do to it.... BMAS rails, front grip, Harris Bipod, Aimtech Comp sight (or something similar), Hogue pistol grip, Surefire Light & laser setup, and a few other fun things.. TeeHeeHee.... As for other EBR's there's a few I've been wanting.  An HK MP5 (clone, for obvious reasons), and a Kimber Custom II .45 TLE/RL (not a rifle, but a fantastic gun nonetheless). Wouldn't mind having an AK47 or a traditional "Hollywood Movie" style Uzi, either.  Lately I've actually had a fair deal of spare income coming in (which is why i finally got my AR. Its been in lay-away since the day after the AWB sunset....), but I think I need to start saving for an engagement ring for the Lady......$1500  he   But, then after that, LOOKOUT WORLD!!!!! Daddy's gettin' some new toys!Her
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top