Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2005 7:41:42 AM EDT
www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46235

"The next attack, according to al-Qaida defectors and informants, will take place simultaneously at various sites throughout the country," he writes. "Designated targets include New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Miami, Chicago, Washington, D.C., Houston, Las Vegas, and Valdez, Alaska, where the tankers are filled with oil from the Trans-Alaska pipeline
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:47:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought that was suppossed to happen a couple months ago.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:48:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah whatever.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:49:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I've been sucked in before enough to know better. Not that this isn't going to happen - I do believe it is very likely - but the timeframe.

I'm just going to be as prepped as I can be and then put it in God's hands. I can only do so much.

Though I'd prefer if it happened AFTER I got my SEBR.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:49:41 AM EDT
[#4]
i can't wait that long.

i want it now  

it's just like waiting for Christmas.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:50:45 AM EDT
[#5]
the wad has been shot, if they really had the ability to do anything they would have attacked right after Katrina
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:53:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Sure hope al-Qaida is preparing for the islamofaciast holocost then.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:53:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
the wad has been shot, if they really had the ability to do anything they would have attacked right after Katrina

Don't get overconfident... The terrs are quite disciplined and won't budge from their schedules.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:54:31 AM EDT
[#8]
So in other words, the fact that they haven't pulled off an attack here in the US since 2001 means that they lost the saw of dead, but their threat of an "American Hiroshima" means that they now have the hammer of dead?
Possibly Al Queda is saving up for a full power shot?

Seriously, I think they'll be lucky if they can even pull off a suicide bombing or two anywhere in the US over the next few years. They now appear to have about as much power and organization as Nigerian scammers.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:34:57 AM EDT
[#9]

Man, that's a mistake if they fuck with the Alaskans.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:40:28 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't get overconfident... The terrs are quite disciplined and won't budge from their schedules.

+1

I'm fairly sure that it's going to happen to some degree or the other eventually. And that's good because it fuels my fire to prepare as best I can. Not that I HOPE it happens. I'd be PLENTY happy to live-out a long happy life and toss-out a ton of old food storage. But I'm not betting on such a rosey outcome.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:41:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Hay, Al-Qaida punks - I bet you can't nuke Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Sacramento - I double dog dare you!! -----  No, I triple dog dare you!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:45:58 AM EDT
[#12]
if they are not going to nuke hollywood, then what is the point.

OTOH, nuking several American cities means essetially the end of Islam in the west., and pretty near the end of it elsewhere.  Can't imaging one mosque standing anywhere in the US after a WMD attack, and I would hate to be a taxi driver or a convenience store clerk.  Not to mention the standing order to level Riyahd, Mecca, and Medina (and not with 10K suitcase poppers, either) after a nuclear strike on American soil.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:52:51 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
if they are not going to nuke hollywood, then what is the point.

OTOH, nuking several American cities means essetially the end of Islam in the west., and pretty near the end of it elsewhere.  Can't imaging one mosque standing anywhere in the US after a WMD attack, and I would hate to be a taxi driver or a convenience store clerk.  Not to mention the standing order to level Riyahd, Mecca, and Medina (and not with 10K suitcase poppers, either) after a nuclear strike on American soil.

Agreed on ALL counts. I guess they figure they'll get Hollyweird with an LA nuke. But I don't think that the radicals who actually carry-out these types of acts really care how it will affect their religion as a whole. We played possum during the 90's and now we're paying for it. They've been emboldened and they aren't going to quit until we bomb them into the stone age. And to get us to do that, they're going to have to hit us to the point that even the libtards are pissed (is that even possible?), or at least the sheeple. It's really a self-fullfilling prophecy. If the .gov and the sheeple had a better understanding of Islam, they'd understand that you are better-off hitting them HARD BEFORE they hit you and then they feel they have an excuse for not stricking you (it's okay not to engage an enemy who is not weak to them). Simple stuff. Too bad the .gov doesn't have the guts to do it.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:54:56 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HUGE +1.

From what I’ve read/heard, the 9-11 attacks were YEARS in the making.

They don’t sit around on plans, waiting for some uncontrollable thing like a hurricane to occur.

Rather, they will pick a known thing, like the Super Bowl, or their own “perfect” time to do whatever they are going to do.

I firmly believe that they are not finished sticking their finger in our eye, and they will attack with every means at their disposal.

I don’t pretend to know what form such future attacks will occur, but saying “They haven’t hit us since 9-11, so they can’t/we’re safe” is about as naive as saying, on 9-10-01, “They’ve NEVER hit us, so they can’t.”    
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:00:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Where there's smoke, there's fire. And we keep hearing about them having nukes on our soil. Most of it may be BS, but some of it is undoubtedly true. With our border policies it's not like it would be hard at all for them to get whatever they want inside the border. I think that the majority of Euro and middle-eastern terrorists are tied-up in Iraq right now (then again, they've been busy in London). But there's still plenty of terrorist activity in Indonesia, the Phillipines, etc. And I don't doubt for one minute that there are plenty of cells here, working patiently on their plans. To drop our guard and preparedness now would be a grave mistake -- one that I will NOT make.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:17:17 AM EDT
[#16]
The world would change fast and their would be only one let standing.  All of Islam would get to finally met their 72 virgains.  Medina, Mecca and all of the middle east would fail to be any longer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top