Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2002 9:01:47 AM EDT
It was awesome!  I loved every second of it.  I can't wait until CBII.  Danny Bonaduce is pretty stocky.  He sure kicked barry williams all over the place.  

And Willis was an ass kicker.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 9:14:12 AM EDT
[#1]
It was ok. I saw it for what it really was, a springboard for FOX to show commercials for their lame ass sitcoms. I actually enjoyed watching PJ run away from Tonya "TP HO" Harding.

Link Posted: 3/14/2002 9:26:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I enjoyed it. Was a bit surprised that they were actually trying to knock each other out.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 9:31:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 9:38:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I loved it. I wish they'd use regular sparing headgear instead of that super padded helmet looking thing they were wearing.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 9:45:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Willis put em on Vanilla Ice!

He was lucky it was only tree rounds becuase Todd Bridges was about to put Rob Van Winkle to sleep like Rip Van Winkle.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 10:01:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Talk about Trash Sports!  My Daughter and her boyfriend were over watching it.  Pretty soon my wife and her three sisters were to.  I got better things to do.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 10:07:38 AM EDT
[#7]
I agree with you woodenward.  Usaully I try to shy away from normal TV.  But I was at my inlaws and i watched.  It was great.  There was just something about it.  They really wanted to kill eachother.  They were playing for pride baby!
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 11:26:59 AM EDT
[#8]
I think Danny Partridge could kick Willis's ASS!
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 3:59:37 AM EDT
[#9]
If PJ and TH had worn bikinis, it may have been worth watching.
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 4:23:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Man that was some funny stuff!

The best was watching Bridges smack Vanilla Ice (or whatever he's going by now) around like a cheap ho.

What kind of training did Ice get for the fight? He looked like he had freaken springs in his shoes. Maybe if he would have bounced around less he would have faired better.

The Paula Jones thing was almost sad.

But then sometimes sad is funny.
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 4:34:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The Paula Jones thing was almost sad.

But then sometimes sad is funny.
View Quote

Yeah- like this whole damn thread...[rolleyes]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top