Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2004 8:54:16 PM EDT
or is Nazareth's "Hair of the Dog" one of the rockinest songs (and albums) of the 70's?

Please be nice.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:57:49 PM EDT
[#1]
"Now your messin with a... a son-of-a-biiiiitch...."

"Love Hurts"

"Whisky Drinkin Woman"

Yeah, you're an OLD fart!

Edited because the words were rolling through my head and what I originally wrote wasn't correct according to my recollection  

I bought it new too  
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:13:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
or is Nazareth's "Hair of the Dog" one of the rockinest songs (and albums) of the 70's?

Please be nice.

Hell ..... I bought it new
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:28:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:45:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Hell, I bought the thing new...on an 8-Track tape!

Unfortunately, every Nazareth album was different, it seemed like, and they didn't really have a follow up album to "Hair".

Saw them sometime in the (alcohol blurred) eighties as the opener for someone like Ratt or Quiet Riot.  They still rocked.

Arc
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:59:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Hell, I bought the thing new...on an 8-Track tape!

Unfortunately, every Nazareth album was different, it seemed like, and they didn't really have a follow up album to "Hair".

Saw them sometime in the (alcohol blurred) eightiesas the opener for someone like Ratt or Quiet Riot.  They still rocked.

Arc

Hey!  I thought I was the only living human being with a ten-year substance abuse-induced memory lapse...'75 to about '85...welcome to the club!

Saw a lotta great bands during that time, remember NOTHING!
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 10:45:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Hell ..... I bought it new

+1

And I still have it, and still listen to it from time to time.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 10:52:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Yes!

So is Montrose "Montrose".

Quoted:

Please be nice.

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 12:04:08 AM EDT
[#8]
I dont know if you are an old far, but sgtar15 definetly is
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 12:04:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Well, if you have to ask...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top