Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/11/2002 1:13:27 PM EDT
A lady friend and I were pulling into the DMV here today. I was driving.

I turned the corner to go down a line of parking spots. There is this old guy trying to park his car into the first or second space.

So, I of course stop and wait. They old guy had a bad angle and desided to back up a little bit to readjust...

While he was backing up, my foot slipped off the break for a brief second, and we went forward a few inches. Apparently a comibnation of going forward and the other guy backing up scared the living shit out of my "lady friend", and I heard the loud frantic woman scream yelling "CODY STOP!!!!!!!!!!", then she reached over and honked my horn at the same time.

The old guy by this time was already stopped and about to pull forward again. He was like WTF are you honking at me for??

I could not help but laugh after the thing was over. We had still a good three feet between cars. Just the way she screamed and then honked for no real reason..hahaha...lol

I guess you would have had to of been there.. but the old fellow seemed rather ticked...

Link Posted: 7/11/2002 1:36:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Your lady friend needs a beating ( just kidding)

NOBODY BUT NOBODY should touch the controls of a vehicle while someone else is driving.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 2:02:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

NOBODY BUT NOBODY should touch the controls of a vehicle while someone else is driving.
View Quote

Yeah, but with someone who can't even keep their foot on the break? I'd be worried too.
Just glad that no one and nothing got hurt or damaged.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 2:16:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 2:17:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, but with someone who can't even keep their foot on the break? I'd be worried too.
Just glad that no one and nothing got hurt or damaged.
View Quote

I was trying to get my wallet out of my pants, and I had to move my leg a bit.. it slid off the corner. We didn't move 6 inches...
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 1:49:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 3:24:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
A lady friend and I were pulling into the DMV here today. I was driving.
View Quote

Is that what they call hookers these days?

I was trying to get my wallet out of my pants, and I had to move my leg a bit.. it slid off the corner. We didn't move 6 inches...
View Quote

I suppose the DMV parking lot is as good as any place to get serviced. How much did she charge you? he he Sorry... he he
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top