BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2002 7:06:53 AM EDT
I was LOL for sure.
[img]http://emptyclip.snowcave.org/photoshop/skeet.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 7:17:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh Sh%t the staples just popped out of my back when I started to laugh. I didn't see it right away that is sick. LOLOLOLOLOLLol
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 7:18:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Oh Sh%t the staples just popped out of my back when I started to laugh. I didn't see it right away that is sick. LOLOLOLOLOLLol
View Quote

You have your back stapled? You really ought to take some pictures man!
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 7:29:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 7:36:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Lobbiests and antis would have a field day with that post.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 7:47:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I first laughed....now I feel bad for laughing.

medcop
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 7:50:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Come on guys,
its just a pic, and it is a funny one at that.  Nothing real, you can tell it a photoshop pic.  

Some of you all need to switch to decafe in the morning! [BD]
c-rock
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 7:52:23 AM EDT
[#7]
I think it's ok to laugh (not real)....but, the guy who morphed this really needs a few visits to the personal growth center.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 7:53:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Interesting sense of humor! Since I have spent most of my adult life raising/loving/protecting three children, I dont see much humor in strapping an innocent baby to a skeet thrower. Just my opinion though...I dont have to look at it....I can turn the channel.......

*click* [:)]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 7:55:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:03:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:12:07 AM EDT
[#11]
So what would be the appropriate shot size one would use for sporting babies?  7 1/2 bird?

And would I benefit from using a full or a modified choke?

the_reject
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:18:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I am shocked, disgusted, and insulted.  Never before have I seen such a grotesque red X.

From the sound of the posts though, a kid on a skeet thrower doesn't sound very funny whether you think it is disturbing or not...
View Quote

A kid on a skeet thrower not funny?  Come on!  It's pure comedy gold!  I suppose you hate dead baby jokes too, don't you?

What's worse than a pile of dead babies in your living room?  The live one in the middle trying to eat its way out.

What's more fun than nailing a dead baby to a wall?  Knocking it down.

What's harder than nailing a dead baby to a wall?  Nailing it to a dead puppy.

I hope you either enjoyed those, or that they sickned you.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:27:29 AM EDT
[#13]
You guys with kids that're all offended, try to relax!  The pic was meant to be gross, disturbing and more than a little funny.  It did all three very well... but it was just a joke!
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:47:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Now that we started the 'dead baby' thing...

What's worse in a pool than a baby with slashed floaties?

A slashed baby with floaties.

How many dead babies does it take to make a bottle of baby oil?

Depends on how hard you squeeze 'em

How do you save a drowning baby?

Harpoon it.

How do you get 100 babies into a bucket?

Blender.

How do you get them back out again?

Doritos.

What's black and sits in the corner?

A baby with its fingers in a power outlet.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:49:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Well, there goes this thread.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:49:26 AM EDT
[#16]
What has four legs and 1 arm?

A pitbull after encountering a dead baby.

the_reject
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 9:33:47 AM EDT
[#17]
well, at least its not a kitten...   THAT would be wroung...
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 9:42:43 AM EDT
[#18]
I don't know, I thought it was amusing.

Remember a Roleplaying game I heard about (never played since didn't want to get addicted to it) where the guy said you could pretty much catapult anything you can lift and such.  So one guy asked can you launch babies?  The guy said yeah, I suppose but don't see why you would (in this game you actually start out as a baby and grow up, not sure how long it takes, half hour maybe).  I suppose when you take over a city for fun you can do it to the enemies children...don't know.

Started a slight uproar...kind of funny to some, sick and twisted to others.  Not sure if he allowed it in the end because they were still working on the game, were almost done with it at the time though.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 9:49:00 AM EDT
[#19]
As soon as I heard the cat part, it reminded me of the one I saw of a cat being placed on an aircraft carrier steam catapult as his feline friend was launched into the wild blue yonder!  (All four paws splayed out, freefall style!)
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 9:53:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
As soon as I heard the cat part, it reminded me of the one I saw of a cat being placed on an aircraft carrier steam catapult as his feline friend was launched into the wild blue yonder!  (All four paws splayed out, freefall style!)
View Quote

I'd hate to be on the receiving end of that cat...  Those claws would probably grab my pituitary gland!

the_reject
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 10:03:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Anyone ever see that .avi video clip that was being passed around on the web???

Goes like this: Some kids (are all giggleing in background) set up video camera facing a deck on house or cabin on a wooded lot. They have a cocked clay pigeon thrower with food set on it. I trip cord goes inside by the kids. In the video Mr. Happy Squirrel comes scampering down the deck railing to get a tasty snack. I think the rest is self-explainatory.
I will add that the video does a nice job following the squirrels trajectory.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 10:57:16 AM EDT
[#22]
We need to post this pic on some Anti-abortion sites!  I'm sure they would rasie bloody hell!  LMAO!  Great pic!

I also have that, Squirrel getting launched by the skeet thrower, video.  Very funny!
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 11:24:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 11:34:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Whats worse than 8 dead babies in a garbage can?

1 dead baby in 8 garbage cans.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 11:37:47 AM EDT
[#25]
This reminds me of the scene in Mel Brookes' [u]History of the World[/u] where thy are trap shooting...

[i]"But I love my people...PULL!"[/i]

In the distance, you see a peasant being launched from a catapault.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 12:36:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Change the face to Hillary and it will make more sense.....
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 12:51:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Change the face to Hillary and it will make more sense.....
View Quote

What about that 'lil baby Yasser Arafat that was posted last night?  That'd be funny!
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 1:47:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Wait a minute - Cat recipes will get a thread locked, but this crap is acceptable?

WTF?
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 1:55:23 PM EDT
[#29]
I know , especially after I wasted on of my best cat jokes on that thread too!

Edit for ebonics translation .
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 3:10:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 4:54:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 5:21:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Anyone ever see that .avi video clip that was being passed around on the web???

Goes like this: Some kids (are all giggleing in background) set up video camera facing a deck on house or cabin on a wooded lot. They have a cocked clay pigeon thrower with food set on it. I trip cord goes inside by the kids. In the video Mr. Happy Squirrel comes scampering down the deck railing to get a tasty snack. I think the rest is self-explainatory.
I will add that the video does a nice job following the squirrels trajectory.
View Quote

This is the one. Too damn funny.
[url]http://www.consumptionjunction.com/feat/cc/detail.asp?ID=9151[/url]
-T.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top