Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/10/2017 8:27:10 AM EDT

https://www.ft.com/content/e7bcf28c-9dd5-3963-861c-a5ca2d84ae8c

Lee Cheol-hee, a lawmaker with the ruling Democratic party, said hackers broke into a defence data centre in September last year to steal sensitive documents, including Operational Plans 5015 – the most recent allied plans to fight North Korea in all out war.

The plan also reportedly includes detailed procedures for a decapitation strike against the North Korean regime – a plan that has reportedly infuriated Kim Jong Un.
View Quote
Total incompetence. 
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 8:30:18 AM EDT
[#1]
You mean China did, and/or it was a honeypot.

What is the strategic motive behind revealing that you have a copy of your enemy's playbook?
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 8:31:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Pay wall
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 8:40:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Hope those weren’t the real plans.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 8:41:02 AM EDT
[#4]
"Total incompetence".

Another "America sucks" thread from a Canadian Janitor.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 8:42:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"Total incompetence".

Another "America sucks" thread from a Canadian Janitor.
View Quote
Here's to hoping he'll do a 180.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 8:44:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Obama's war surrender plans were thrown out when Trump got sworn in.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 8:46:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Podesta's pw was password.  That's the group we are dealing with here.  Also...Hillary's server.
There is really no telling what was on that server. I know North Korea said defense data system, but come on?
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 8:51:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Bait/switch canuck
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 8:51:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

What is the strategic motive behind revealing that you have a copy of your enemy's playbook?
View Quote
Like a cat raising thr hair on its back, or a peacock spreading it's feathers, or an IT guy with a brodozer...
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 8:54:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Oh, like that's not propaganda. 

What the fuck happened to you TT? You used to be alright, now you act like a retarded toddler every chance you get. 
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 9:02:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What the fuck happened to you TT? You used to be alright, now you act like a retarded toddler every chance you get. 
View Quote
NK has some of the best hackers. It's a real threat. I'm sorry that you are one of the few that still thinks that NK doesn't have electricity.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 9:15:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

NK has some of the best hackers. It's a real threat. I'm sorry that you are one of the few that still thinks that NK doesn't have electricity.
View Quote
I would be more likely to believe that NK obtains their information through other means and that they claim it was obtained by their hackers to keep technologically ignorant leadership from searching for leaks and spies.

Every large organization I've worked with has required direct communication with other individuals to locate even commonly used documents, not because of security, but the complexity and shear amounts of information. Oftentimes it takes over a year to become comfortable with knowing who to ask and where to look for information. Gaining access to a system would be just the beginning. You'd have to identify whether the information was relevant and current, and you'd need expert cultural and language knowledge to interpret it.

Link Posted: 10/10/2017 9:15:27 AM EDT
[#13]
We should add a poll: Who would win? North Korea or Canada?
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 9:37:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't know about the best hackers.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 9:37:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Lee Cheol-hee, a lawmaker with the ruling Democratic party, said hackers broke into a defence data centre in September last year to steal sensitive documents, including Operational Plans 5015 – the most recent allied plans to fight North Korea in all out war.

The plan also reportedly includes detailed procedures for a decapitation strike against the North Korean regime – a plan that has reportedly infuriated Kim Jong Un.
View Quote
Total incompetence. 
View Quote

It must be a sad life, living soooo close to the United States wanting to be one of us. But you aren't.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 9:47:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Smells like shit.

Probably some kind of setup and they took the bait.  And, the Norks probably know it is all BS.......cause I would expect if they did have some super-duper secret stuff......they would be quiet about it. Additionally, if fatboy had our super-secret stuff .......why the hell would WE announce it?!!

This whole story is a shell game. No telling what is true. Which starlets sucked Weinstein’s fat cock is more interesting and about as meaningful.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 9:49:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They sure do.

Link Posted: 10/10/2017 9:50:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Hack happened in Sept 2016. Nice try canuck.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 9:50:28 AM EDT
[#19]
The Interview already gave away our plans

Link Posted: 10/10/2017 9:54:56 AM EDT
[#20]
I always find the "I don't have a brain to think for myself, so let me jump on the bandwagon" folks hilarious.  OP gets shit for posting something that Drudge thinks is worthy of a headline.

Link Posted: 10/10/2017 9:57:25 AM EDT
[#21]
I guess they know what we WONT be doing

Or maybe we will

Or maybe we "gave" it to them so then WE KNOW what THEY'RE going to do

After the first 87 minutes the plans would change anyway.....

But the outcome is going to be the same either way....
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 9:57:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Uh, it was the South Korean government that says they were hacked.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 10:09:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Article is pathetic propaganda of capitalist running dog lackey swine!

Hackers?! There is only ONE hacker! The premier hacker of Planet Earth and People's Republic!

Photograph is proof! Observe how students produce copious notes in hopes of one day emulating one tenth of Glorious Hackening!

Link Posted: 10/10/2017 10:12:36 AM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

"The Hackening"

Link Posted: 10/10/2017 10:12:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Lol
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 10:14:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Or it was psyops to scare them into compliance. 
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 10:16:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Look strong when you are weak.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 10:19:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Nice link OP...

Subscribe to read

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 10:20:22 AM EDT
[#29]
This one works better.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-41565281
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 10:26:35 AM EDT
[#30]
The FBI and DHS have been publicly warning of a North Korean SCADA threat for years.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 10:30:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
Gotta say....not sure how well that's worked out
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 10:30:55 AM EDT
[#32]
You can’t hack CHAOS.

That’s all the war plan we need.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 10:31:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Hope those weren’t the real plans.
View Quote
of course not the real plans were written in 1955 & practiced 3 times a year in 2000 I was in the Western corridor  the places where the artillery was suppose to go had been dug & filled in  so many times  you did not even need a map to find them. all of the bunkers are concrete. there is no secret what's going to happen if shit goes hot.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 10:33:04 AM EDT
[#34]
So it was a South Korean defense network that was hacked in September 2016.

Plans change and MAGA.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 10:35:14 AM EDT
[#35]
They have the Plans and still want to provoke America.  Sometimes you just can't fix stupid.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 10:52:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Or maybe disinformation.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 2:07:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Trump is responsible for the change of behavior.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 2:12:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
The hack happened while Obama was still president and at at a time when the OP was just so sure Hillary was going to be president. Nice wording in the article to make it seem like this happened last month. I have to give them credit, they knew people like the OP would instantly think this happened under Trump and blame Trump.

Congratulations OP you have been led around by the nose like they wanted. How does it feel to be a stooge of the left?
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 2:16:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Article is pathetic propaganda of capitalist running dog lackey swine!

Hackers?! There is only ONE hacker! The premier hacker of Planet Earth and People's Republic!

Photograph is proof! Observe how students produce copious notes in hopes of one day emulating one tenth of Glorious Hackening!

https://i.imgur.com/ewNbsBn.jpg
View Quote
Why fatty boy just did the hack himself
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 2:22:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
We should add a poll: Who would win? North Korea or Canada?
View Quote
lolz
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 2:23:25 PM EDT
[#41]
How much do you want to bet the Lefties over there left a digital door wide open to let that happen?  
They want to avoid war and the end of the Nork regime at all cost.  It wouldn't be beyond the pale for them to mishandle such sensitive data so that it could be hacked.

Considering how far behind the Norks are techwise, I assume their hackers get training by the Chinese or Russians? And the ones training them probably got their educations here in the U.S., or maybe their Chinese profs. did.  Cause it makes soooo much sense to let hostile nations(China) send their students here to get the best education possible, and then take it back to help their countries undermine us. Genius.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 2:34:12 PM EDT
[#42]
An inside man gave them access.  It wasn't a traditional remote hack.

(My assumption, I know nothing)
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 2:38:45 PM EDT
[#43]
I'm thinking if true, the Chinese did it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 2:39:27 PM EDT
[#44]
China did it. I'm note sure why people pretend that Norks magically got modern and high-end internet and computers. They are operating from China with their permission and support. 
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 2:41:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I always find the "I don't have a brain to think for myself, so let me jump on the bandwagon" folks hilarious.  OP gets shit for posting something that Drudge thinks is worthy of a headline.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/194902/10-10-2017_8-53-45_AM-329832.png
View Quote
It's always cute when you White Knight for the Canadian janitor. It's like a love story.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 3:55:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
China did it. I'm note sure why people pretend that Norks magically got modern and high-end internet and computers. They are operating from China with their permission and support. 
View Quote
Why is there a need for high end computers when most successful computer attacks end up being poor SYSADMIN practices?
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 3:57:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Total incompetence. 
View Quote

Maybe it's the plan....
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 4:04:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
They have enough money they don't even need to do it themselves, they can just hire outsiders for this shit, there exists quite the blackmarket of people willing to do shit for money. And if they wanted to do it themselves, its easily doable, they have the money and the desire.

How much money do you think it takes to hack? Remember how we changed our currency a couple years back? That was because North Korea was printing out near identical US currency bills by the connex full. Plus they were making billions on exports of various sorts, mostly to China, some shit to Cuba, Iran, and other countries. They control a good chunk of the world's Meth trade, NK smack is supposedly grade A awesome. And we now know that NK had the money to develop nukes completely on their own, now we're talking about real money.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 4:13:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Attachment Attached File

This is the only war plan they found......and all this country needs.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 4:15:18 PM EDT
[#50]

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top