Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/5/2005 4:51:33 AM EDT
I got a shot yesterday from my doctor. It was for allergies and congestion. It sounded like it was called Fexolor or some crap like that.
Does anyone know what the common shot for this is. It was thick and yellowish like thick gas.
I know its not much to go on but hopefully someone here gets them. It works literally overnight.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:52:07 AM EDT
I get "allergy shots", which consists of a matrix of the allergins to which I react.

It is an immunotherapy treatment, and it usually takes a long time to notice effects.

What you are talking about sounds like an injectable antihistamine/decongestant.

Top Top