Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2004 9:11:41 AM EDT
Shoot me an IM

This thread was about Gmail, all my invites are gone.  All that posted here got one.

Echap
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:12:35 AM EDT
[#1]
When he runs out, I have 3. Gotta keep the Gmail karma going.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:15:12 AM EDT
[#2]
would someone please fill me in as to what the fk are gmails?  
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:16:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

[Gmail Nazi] No gmail for you! [/Gmail Nazi]

ETA - Google Mail. You get 1 GB of storage with text based searches on the content of an e-mail. Never sort or delete another e-mail again. And it's free!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:16:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Ya, what is it?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:17:30 AM EDT
[#5]
It's an email service available through Google that offers a gig of storage capacity.

It's good stuff . . .

_Disconnector_
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:17:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Google Email
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:24:46 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Google Email

BB email sent........5 more if anyone wants one.

FYI

Gmail is a free, search-based webmail service that includes 1,000 megabytes (1 gigabyte) of storage. The backbone of Gmail is a powerful Google search engine that quickly finds any message an account owner has ever sent or received. That means there's no need to file messages in order to find them again.

When Gmail displays an email, it automatically shows all the replies to that email as well, so users can view a message in the context of a conversation. There are no pop-ups or untargeted banner ads in Gmail, which places relevant text ads and links to related web pages adjacent to email messages.

Quick Facts

* Cost: Free
   * Storage: 1,000 megabytes
   * Languages: Only available English during this testing period, but can be used to send and read emails in most languages
   * Automatic forwarding and POP3 access: Not available yet, but will be in the future for free or at a nominal fee

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:57:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Ya if you  have any left I would love one. Please send to [email protected]

Thanks , Mr 10 1/2
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:12:46 AM EDT
[#9]
If any others are available I would be grateful for one! [email protected] Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:20:59 PM EDT
[#10]
I'll bump this but I won't check back in the thread. Just IM me for an invite. Still 3 available.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top