Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2003 4:06:38 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 4:42:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Alien Sashimi, it's the only way I'll eat them.

[img]http://hawaiidp.com/sashimi.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 4:46:14 PM EDT
[#2]
What kind of aliens are you talking about? they come in various-almost endless shapes and sizes. Genetic makeup and all that.

Carefull of the insect ones. They will not taste good with a chocolate coating. Trust me. Little Timmy lost is stomach to one. :(

I know from personal experince that tribbles are useless after you clean them. Theres practically no meat unless you kill them by the hundreds.....
...oh and zombie space mutant flesh is unedible no matter how much mexican spice you use on it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 4:49:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Never eat anything from Uranus...trust me.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 4:52:35 PM EDT
[#4]
"Uranus", "Tossed salad"....
(Archie Bunker mode) Awww Jeeezz....
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 4:54:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Well there ya go...you've been eating Plutonians again.  If you want something more like a good sirloin, you have to go for Venusians.

And please, for the sake of everybody here, never post a dinner pic featuring anything from Uranus.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:11:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:28:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:34:13 PM EDT
[#8]
To my understanding,any one that eats anything from  Uranus ends up being a endangered feces.
(_!_)
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:50:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't eat any that come from N.M. Trust me on this. The ones that come across in Az. are much more tasty. There must be something on the border in N.M. that gives them a bad taste.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:09:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Don't eat any that come from N.M. Trust me on this. The ones that come across in Az. are much more tasty. There must be something on the border in N.M. that gives them a bad taste.
View Quote

N.M!? WTF! YOU SAYIN MY COOKIN SUCKS!?!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top