Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2005 7:37:20 AM EDT

What is your churches stance on it?

I am a Free Will Baptist and to be a member of our church you are not to consume beer, wine or liquor.  I asked my Pastor if he thought drinking a beer or whatever would be a sin and said absolutely not provided you were not a member of the FWB church.  The FWB position as it was explained to me was that the Bible allows for the consumption of alcohol in moderation and that the drunkenness was the sin but the FWB’s decided that if a little was OK then none was probably the best course of action.  So to be a member you must promise to not consume alcohol so that if you did consume it you would be breaking a promise and that would be the sin.

I understand the other denominations have vastly different views on this.  I am not wanting to start some sort of flame war of how my church is right and yours is wrong because that gets nowhere.  I just want to know where you church draws the line on alcohol and drunkenness.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:42:18 AM EDT
[#1]
In theory we're (southern baptist) not supposed to drink at all.  In reality we pretend not to recognize one anothers vehicles out side the liquor store.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:45:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm Catholic, it's almost required that you be drunk half your life time just to make it to Heaven.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:46:10 AM EDT
[#3]
"Free Will?"

Seriously, though, I think a biblical case can be made for exercising moderation and avoiding drunkeness.  Anything beyond that is rules made by men.

I have one brewski a day on my doctor's recommendation for cholesterol management, like Paul telling Timothy that a little wine would be good for his stomach.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:09:08 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
"Free Will?"

Seriously, though, I think a biblical case can be made for exercising moderation and avoiding drunkeness.  Anything beyond that is rules made by men.

I have one brewski a day on my doctor's recommendation for cholesterol management, like Paul telling Timothy that a little wine would be good for his stomach.

The rule is nothing but 'made by men', that is my point.  What rule did the men who chartered you denomination say?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:23:55 AM EDT
[#5]
My church does not serve alcohol at any of its functions yet does not condemn individuals if they chose to have a drink on occasion. Each believer is in a different stage and for the sake of consciane of others we do not drink openly at functions for the benefit of the weaker brother who is strugling.

The Puritans were brewers and the Mayflower is said to have had more beer than water stored on board. Just like anything God gives, it can be a gift, yet man ususally decides to abuse it. I find a that a good finely crafted beer is almost an artform. I can only drink one as I do not want even a buzz but I can respect the crastsmanship.  If I am around other brothers I do not know, I do not drink uless I am at home, then again I only have like 2 or 3 beers a month.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:25:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
"Free Will?"

The rule is nothing but 'made by men', that is my point.  What rule did the men who chartered you denomination say?

Are you saying your church rule is made by men as well?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:41:12 AM EDT
[#7]
By the way, when I became a Christian in 1986 I felt led to totally abstain.

That was a good thing, as my life BC was one of excess.

Now, having a six pack in the fridge for my "medicinal purposes" does not present a temptation to overindulge.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:49:20 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
By the way, when I became a Christian in 1986 I felt led to totally abstain.

That was a good thing, as my life BC was one of excess.

Now, having a six pack in the fridge for my "medicinal purposes" does not present a temptation to overindulge.

Ever since I converted a 12 pack left over by guests at a cookout sit in the fridge for a very long time. I usually have to take it out to make room for other stuff. I have no temptaion to overindulg, I prayed enough and it works if one trusts God enough. I still have no problems with folks abstaining though.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:01:02 AM EDT
[#9]
That logic cracks me up.  All these "WWJD" stickers and wrist bands, but a church
doesn't want their members to drink wine.

When Christ was at the wedding, "What Did Jesus Do"?  He made more when they
ran out.

Why do so many churches just randomly pick the Bible passages they like to use
as their "doctrine", while leaving the ones they disagree with untalked about.

No drinking - Jesus Christ CLEARLY did not have an issue with drinking, he made wine
at the wedding, and served wine to the 12 at the Last Supper.  He COMMANDED
us to drink wine when together, in remembrance of Him.  

No dancing - How many times does David, God's Chosen, need to sing and dance
for the Lord for some people to GET A CLUE?

THAT my friends is not a church, that's an organization that wishes to have CONTROL
over some group of people.  Period.  I know you didn't want a flame war, but I have to ask
WHY you would be a member of a church that SO CLEARLY does not have the Bible
as it's PRIMARY doctrinal instrument?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:19:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Don't you know that the "wine" in the Bible is actually unfermented grape juice?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:29:14 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
"Free Will?"

I'm trying to get the thrust of the question.

My point is that we should be guided by Scripture.

When men start imposing rules that are based more on their personal biases than the Bible, I start geting suspicious.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:31:18 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
"Free Will?"

I'm trying to get the thrust of the question.

My point is that we should be guided by Scripture.

When men start imposing rules that are based more on their personal biases than the Bible, I start geting suspicious.

I totaly understood your view. My question was really aimed at the other poster. I was wondering if he included his churchs interpretation as made by men as well.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 10:09:42 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
"Free Will?"

Not sure of what you are saying but I think I get your point.  Yes, I am saying that abstaining from alcohol is a man made rule.  Drinking will not cause problems, but drunkenness is forbidden.  Jesus turned the water into wine (not grape juice but that may be a later thread) so why would he not want it to be consumed and he could not be complicit in the sin of others.  The FWB founders decided that it would save much trouble if there were to place the no alcohol clause in the covenant the members must promise to adhere to, to the best of their ability, if they are to remain in good standing.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 10:26:31 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Don't you know that the "wine" in the Bible is actually unfermented grape juice?

??

can you give me a source for this?

here is something I found on a google

o, Is It Wine, or Grape Juice?

The Holy Bible was written, mostly, in Hebrew (the Old Testament) and Greek (the New Testament). What do the actual original words say? Wine, or grape juice?

grapes In the Old Testament, the Hebrew word (pronounced) yah-yin is translated as "wine." The Hebrew word means fermented, as in wine, not grape juice. To prove that it means wine, not grape juice, it was from yah-yin that Noah became drunk:

"And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard: And he drank of the wine [i.e. yah-yin], and was drunken" (Genesis 9:20-21 KJV)

So does that mean that drinking wine was a sin, because righteous Noah (Genesis 6:9) on one occasion drank too much? No. God, for example, thereafter commanded that wine, the same substance, yah-yin, that Noah once got drunk on, be used in the holy sacrifices to Him.

"Seven days thou shalt make an atonement for the altar, and sanctify it; and it shall be an altar most holy: whatsoever toucheth the altar shall be holy ... And with the one lamb a tenth deal of flour mingled with the fourth part of an hin of beaten oil; and the fourth part of an hin of wine [yah-yin] for a drink offering." (Exodus 29:37,40 KJV)

There were circumstances in the Old Testament era when consuming alcohol was prohibited, but as matter of ceremonial observance, not because alcohol itself was sinful. Consuming wine was not a sin during the Old Testament era. It was even included among the blessings of the Promised Land:

"Israel then shall dwell in safety alone: the fountain of Jacob shall be upon a land of corn and wine [yah-yin]; also his heavens shall drop down dew." (Deuteronomy 33:28 KJV)

What about later, in the New Testament era; was it wine, or grape juice?

The Greek word translated as "wine" in the New Testament is pronounced oy-nos which means wine, not grape juice. We know that because the word is used where people are warned not to drink to excess and get drunk from it. No such warning would be necessary if it were grape juice.

"And be not drunk with wine [oy-nos], wherein is excess" (Ephesians 5:18 KJV)

"Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine [oy-nos]" (1 Timothy 3:8 KJV)

In the very same breath, Paul said to "keep thyself pure" and "use a little wine":

"Lay hands suddenly on no man, neither be partaker of other men's sins: keep thyself pure. Drink no longer water, but use a little wine [oy-nos] for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.

The purpose of this study is not to encourage people to drink alcohol. It is intended merely to teach the Truth of what the Holy Bible says about "wine." Abusing one's self, or others, with alcohol is sinful; alcohol itself was and is not sinful.

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 10:29:50 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
That logic cracks me up.  All these "WWJD" stickers and wrist bands, but a church
doesn't want their members to drink wine.

When Christ was at the wedding, "What Did Jesus Do"?  He made more when they
ran out.

Why do so many churches just randomly pick the Bible passages they like to use
as their "doctrine", while leaving the ones they disagree with untalked about.

No drinking - Jesus Christ CLEARLY did not have an issue with drinking, he made wine
at the wedding, and served wine to the 12 at the Last Supper.  He COMMANDED
us to drink wine when together, in remembrance of Him.  

THAT my friends is not a church, that's an organization that wishes to have CONTROL
over some group of people.  Period.  I know you didn't want a flame war, but I have to ask
WHY you would be a member of a church that SO CLEARLY does not have the Bible
as it's PRIMARY doctrinal instrument?

No flame taken, we are having a civil conversation.

The following contains my opinion and my opinion only.  I can not condone, condemn nor endorse the following beliefs for any one else.  This is how I see my relationship with God, your relationship is none of my business.

Here is the reason I stay at my church.  Their policies make since to me.

I come from a long line of drunks.  I really like whiskey myself, but I have a zero tolerance policy for me.  I do not want to start down the same bad road I have seen many family members get onto and never get off.

I understand the policy of no drinking in this way.
1. Drinking is fine drunkenness is not.  At some point a line is crossed and when under the influence it is hard to see it.

2.  A little to me may be a lot to you and this puts in a grey area as to what is appropriate and not.  It is easier and less messy to say none than some because some is not finite.

3.  You may be a part of the church and drink but not a member.  That is your Free Will as to what you choose.  You clearly do not need to be a member of a church to go heaven.

4. The churches that say none, are doing so because of many years of tolerance and then dealing with the aftermaths.

As to the church not following the Bible as the primary doctrinal instrument, I could not disagree more.  The Shepard would not allow the sheep to enter into the lions den, why would that be any different than Paul saying to refrain from sexual immorality and strong drink.  If that is the control you are referring to then yes,  the church has control over what they will allow to happen with those that profess to be members of that church.  

My goal was not examine what is correct and not correct, we all can read the kings english.  I was wondering what denominations allow it and what ones don’t.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 10:33:08 AM EDT
[#16]

Man made rules are fine if they don't contradict or take precedence over scripture.  Not consuming alcohol is a church rule not doctrine at my church (independent Baptist).  We us juice not wine during communion.  No oath or promise is required to become a member of my church but it is expected that you don't drink or go to bars.

Shok
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 10:35:21 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-snip-

The purpose of this study is not to encourage people to drink alcohol. It is intended merely to teach the Truth of what the Holy Bible says about "wine." Abusing one's self, or others, with alcohol is sinful; alcohol itself was and is not sinful.

+1
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 11:03:56 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

My goal was not examine what is correct and not correct, we all can read the kings english.  I was wondering what denominations allow it and what ones don’t.

I'm glad you didn't take offense, and I certainly didn't mean any.

And, I can REALLY understand a church that wants to SUGGEST that their be
no drinking.  Drink CAN most certainly lead to a downward spiral.

VOLUNTARILY avoiding drink, and doing so in a church environment where you have
kindred souls to lean on, is a fantastic thing.  I just worry when I see churches
that implement these kinds of rules as being somehow biblically justified.

But, that's the vast differences you see in Christian Churches, and I'm trying
real hard not to be such an asshole about it.  

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 11:52:22 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
"Free Will?"

Not sure of what you are saying but I think I get your point.  Yes, I am saying that abstaining from alcohol is a man made rule.  Drinking will not cause problems, but drunkenness is forbidden.  Jesus turned the water into wine (not grape juice but that may be a later thread) so why would he not want it to be consumed and he could not be complicit in the sin of others.  The FWB founders decided that it would save much trouble if there were to place the no alcohol clause in the covenant the members must promise to adhere to, to the best of their ability, if they are to remain in good standing.

K

I understand. Thanks
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 11:54:46 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Where was dancing mentioned? Honestly I would feel very uncomfortable if folks danced like David in my Church.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 12:00:07 PM EDT
[#21]
We're all for it, in fact Mead is the offical drink that we toast our gods/goddesses with. Baring that a nice Ale will do the trick.  Personally, I don't really trust a person that won't have a social drink with me(unless they're on the wagon, ect.) because it makes me wonder what they're trying to hide by not letting go and having a drink.  
 Beer is proof that the gods love us.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 12:14:56 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
We're all for it, in fact Mead is the offical drink that we toast our gods/goddesses with. Baring that a nice Ale will do the trick.  Personally, I don't really trust a person that won't have a social drink with me(unless they're on the wagon, ect.) because it makes me wonder what they're trying to hide by not letting go and having a drink.  

We who?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 12:15:08 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where was dancing mentioned? Honestly I would feel very uncomfortable if folks danced like David in my Church.

I feel uncomfortable when people say there should be no drinking.

Point is, dancing was done, drinking was done, just do things in moderation.

The sin is in the gluttony, not the act itself.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 12:41:53 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We who?

His religion is Asatru, basically Norse Paganism.  I believe TNFrank is a Thorsman

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 12:43:37 PM EDT
[#25]
did someone say booze?

So what are we talking about anyway?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 12:48:59 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I make Mead. The Honeymoon folks celebrate is a celebration that has roots in Mead.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:09:55 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

??

can you give me a source for this?

I think most any Baptist preacher will give you that line.  I was born a Baptist and have heard that all my life.  I'm glad we've figured out how to ferment it since then.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:10:56 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I understand the other denominations have vastly different views on this.  I am not wanting to start some sort of flame war of how my church is right and yours is wrong because that gets nowhere.  I just want to know where you church draws the line on alcohol and drunkenness.

I posted this response to the last thread about Christians and drinking:

"Different denominations teach different things about taking in any alcohol.

The Bible is very clear on one point: Drunkenness itself is sin.

"9Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God."

1st Corinthians 6

"19Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God."

Galatians 5

Not once in the Bible is being intoxicated portrayed in a positive light. It is universally regarded as sinful, in both Old and New Testament.

There is, however, no direct Biblical condemnation of taking in any wine whatsoever. The Corinthian church, for instance, was getting drunk off of communion wine. Now the Corinthian church should hardly be a model we emulate, but it does go to show that Christians were drinking some sort of alcohol. Paul did not directly rebuke them for drinking alcohol whatsoever, but he did certainly tell them off about being drunk.

Absent a solid Biblical directive, I cannot say in scripture that taking a drink is in and of itself a sin.

Many churches take the position that if alcohol leads to drunkenness, then alcohol should be avoided altogether. There are also numerous problems that arise with allowing alcohol drinking, like people asking you how many drinks they can have before it is a sin, is beer OK and hard liquor verboten, etc. Thus many churches teach that we should avoid whatever leads to evil. They also believe (as I do) that alcohol can hinder the Christian witness of a believer. It is mighty hard to tell someone about Christ when you belly up to the bar with them and are about half as sloshed as they are, or so the rationale goes.

My church requires abstinence from alcohol for members. As a member of the church and as a leader and teacher in my church, I took an oath before God to submit to the teachings of the church and to obey their authority in God. Thus for me to take a drink would indeed be a sin, even though the Bible doesn't technically call it sin because I have taken an oath before God to abstain from alcohol.

America has alcohol problems. Drunk driving alone kills over 20,000 people a year. Thus I think it very wise to avoid the consumption of alcohol altogether for the sake of Christian witness.

I will not go so far as to say that taking in any alcohol whatsoever is a mortal sin that will send you to hell because the Bible says no such thing. I will not add to what it teaches. The Bible DOES, however, contain warnings about the danger of wine that are legion. From Noah's drunkenness to the Corinthian church's excesses with wine, there are numerous cautions against over-indulgence in it.

If someone has a problem with alcohol in their past or in their family past, that is a different matter. In their case I really do believe that no alcohol should be consumed whatsoever. Alcohol is not a great temptation to me. I don't desire it. But for some it is a great temptation, and in that case they should avoid it at all costs lest they walk back under its bondage.

Read 1st Corinthians chapter 8 and 9 in your Bible as a model for how to handle believers who think there is nothing wrong with alcohol and those that do. Paul speaks of meat offered to idols and uses it to demonstrate the limits of Christian liberty. (We are not allowed to use our liberty in Christ as a means for venting flesh or as a means to subjugate our bretheren, but are instructed to give up our rights for the sake of not hurting a brother)

My basic advice:

The Bible is clear that being drunk is a sin, but is not clear that taking any alcohol is a sin. You personally should avoid alcohol altogether if there is alcoholism in your past or if your church teachings forbid it. If your church teachings permit alcohol and others in your congregation do drink responsibly but you abstain, do NOT argue with them about it. Posess your own salvation in humility and pray that God will lead you to His perfect will.

Even if you abstain while they do not, that doesn't make you any more righteous than they, nor does it mean that they are in sin. (I am not saying that you feel this way, but I am just outlining Biblical advice) You should strive to preserve the unity of your local church as much as you can. Where the Bible is silent, there is room for disagreement among believers and we should allow our love and charity to make room for those differences, remembering that even the Apostles didn't agree on everything.

I would encourage you to avoid alcohol altogether, but that is simply because I believe that if something can take you to a bad place, don't get on the bus, you know?

In the end, however, you will answer to God Himself and not to me, so you need to consider the issue with prayer and humility before God for your personal direction, and you should maintain your respect for your Christian bretheren and not offend them, doing everything from a spirit of love for your brother in Christ.

I hope this answer helps!"
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 11:52:53 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We who?

His religion is Asatru, basically Norse Paganism.  I believe TNFrank is a Thorsman

Wow, Dino, not only are ya' from Texas, a State that I love as much as Tennessee but you know the ol' "Frankster" pretty well to boot.   Yep, he hit it on the ol' head, I'm a Heathen who's patron god is Thor(but I'm Tru to all the Aesir and Vanir too).   I'm impressed Dino ol' boy.  If we ever run into each other remind me to buy ya' a beer or three.  In Frith and Troth.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 11:57:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Here's a couple passages from the Havamal, one of the Books of Lore in Asatru.
Drink your mead, but in moderation,
Talk sense or be silent:
No man is called discourteous who goes
To bed at an early hour

A gluttonous man who guzzles away
Brings sorrow on himself:
At the table of the wise he is taunted often,
Mocked for his bloated belly,

So ya' see, even as a Heathen we're not all for getting totally falling down drunk.  A man should keep his wits about him at all times.  Enjoy a few drinks but don't get snookered.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:11:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Drink = O.K.
Drunk = Not O.K.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:15:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Actually thinking of opening a bottle of Mead I racked just over a year ago.

or I may open the green apple Cyser I made. (cider and mead combo)

Hmmm, Maybe toss a coin.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:45:28 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Hmmm, Maybe toss a coin.

What does the mead taste like?

p.s.  I'm forwarding my wife this thread.  We have slightly differing opinions on this.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:47:19 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmm, Maybe toss a coin.

p.s.  I'm forwarding my wife this thread.  We have slightly differing opinions on this.

Well its really just a wine made from honey.
It depends. I make a sack mead. Its realy really sweet and when you sip it , it warms your tongue. Dont drink it too cold but not warm either.

The meads I make are more like the commercial Chaucers brand which I actually like. Go ahead and give it a try. Its a good desert wine.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:50:47 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmm, Maybe toss a coin.

It depends. I make a sack mead. Its realy really sweet and when you sip it , it warms your tongue. Dont drink it too cold but not warm either.

The meads I make are more like the commercial Chaucers brand which I actually like. Go ahead and give it a try. Its a good desert wine.

omg that sounds good.  Where can I get some?  (any local stores like World Market or anywhere?)
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 11:32:51 AM EDT
[#36]
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (LDS Church) believes that God has asked the members of the church to abstain from alcoholic beverages.  It is considered a modern day revelation and is referred to as the Word of Wisdom and also covers the use of tobacco, coffee and tea, grains, meat, etc.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:17:33 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmm, Maybe toss a coin.

omg that sounds good.  Where can I get some?  (any local stores like World Market or anywhere?)

Sorry for the delay.

You should be able to get it as a liquor store like Crown. Depending on the law, I could send you a bottle.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 1:28:03 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmm, Maybe toss a coin.

any chance you could share your method for making mead?  I'd love to know how to do that
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 9:00:12 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

any chance you could share your method for making mead?  I'd love to know how to do that

There are many methods.

I made my first batch using this website.
Got Mead?

I use 2 liter bottles and baloons for fermenters.

Make sure everything is sterile. IMPORTANT. Do not be hasty.
Use a Champagne yeast for best results.
Raising make a good yeast enrergiser.
Egg whites are pretty good at clearing it up and polishing it.
I ended up getting a filter because I am impatient and if you use good quality honey, it wint kill the flavors and arome like I thought it would.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 9:09:53 PM EDT
[#40]
First Drunk in the Bible:
Noah
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 9:36:42 PM EDT
[#41]
My church believes beer and wine are good. Very good.

Of course, I am the pastor & parishiners so you do the math.

I have a strict rule, if you don't like beer or wine that's ok but you better bring some with ya when you come to my church.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:32:34 AM EDT
[#42]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top