Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2009 6:04:58 PM EDT
Do any of you fellow le officers in here know of any aimpoint dealers that offer a le discount for purchases and for what amount it is.

PM answers are ok too

Thanks

bigbets
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 3:26:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Direct....

You need to get a hold of the LE rep.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 10:08:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Actually they stopped that process.  You used to be able to T&E a sight and then buy it at a substantial percentage off but now their t&e program is a try it and return it only kind of deal....

Any suggestions for a good dealer with LE discount appreciated....

bigbets
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 1:33:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Not an LE discount, but a hell of a deal either way....

SWFA

Aimpoint CompM2 w/ Aimpoint quick release mount for $500.  They sell the same optic separately for $478, and the mount for $100.  Buy the kit in the link and you'll save $80.  SWFA is a good company to deal with, buy with confidence.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 8:41:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Actually they stopped that process.  You used to be able to T&E a sight and then buy it at a substantial percentage off but now their t&e program is a try it and return it only kind of deal....

Any suggestions for a good dealer with LE discount appreciated....

bigbets

When did this change?

I have never been offered a T&E at a discounted rate. A couple of places gave it for free.

We bought discounted sights from them last month, so I hope it didn't end!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:00:03 AM EDT
[#5]
maybe you can purchase them directly from the LE rep but I know they stopped their T&E buyback program.  That used to be that at the end of the evaluation you could buy for a discount but it has been stopped and now you have to send them back in at the end of the program

BigBets
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:55:31 AM EDT
[#6]
www.rainierarms.com has an LE discount.  I always ask and compare prices.  Most will have you fax a copy of your credentials then allow access to LE pricing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top