Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
9/16/2019 10:09:13 PM
Posted: 3/24/2009 6:04:58 PM EDT
Do any of you fellow le officers in here know of any aimpoint dealers that offer a le discount for purchases and for what amount it is.

PM answers are ok too

Thanks

bigbets
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 3:26:54 PM EDT
Direct....

You need to get a hold of the LE rep.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 10:08:57 AM EDT
Actually they stopped that process. You used to be able to T&E a sight and then buy it at a substantial percentage off but now their t&e program is a try it and return it only kind of deal....

Any suggestions for a good dealer with LE discount appreciated....

bigbets
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 1:33:23 PM EDT
Not an LE discount, but a hell of a deal either way....

SWFA

Aimpoint CompM2 w/ Aimpoint quick release mount for $500. They sell the same optic separately for $478, and the mount for $100. Buy the kit in the link and you'll save $80. SWFA is a good company to deal with, buy with confidence.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 8:41:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By bigbets:
Actually they stopped that process. You used to be able to T&E a sight and then buy it at a substantial percentage off but now their t&e program is a try it and return it only kind of deal....

Any suggestions for a good dealer with LE discount appreciated....

bigbets

When did this change?

I have never been offered a T&E at a discounted rate. A couple of places gave it for free.

We bought discounted sights from them last month, so I hope it didn't end!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:00:03 AM EDT
maybe you can purchase them directly from the LE rep but I know they stopped their T&E buyback program. That used to be that at the end of the evaluation you could buy for a discount but it has been stopped and now you have to send them back in at the end of the program

BigBets
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:55:31 AM EDT
www.rainierarms.com has an LE discount. I always ask and compare prices. Most will have you fax a copy of your credentials then allow access to LE pricing.
Top Top