Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2004 1:08:45 PM EDT
I have long been looked at, at work as a nut, or someone who is not PC due to several of my stances on subjects.

Well one of my most vocal critics at work today, told me this,

I see now what you have been saying for the last few years, and after what happened yesterday, I hope we destroy that nation, and leave no one alive...
I dont want my kids to have face this in this country, and I think you are right, unless we stop it now, we will see alot more of the 9-11 events happening here in this country...

Guys, I just about passed out, I could not believe what I was hearing, now maybe I can get him to go shooting sometime........
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:12:35 PM EDT
[#1]
A sheep wakes up. Excellent. We need a few million more.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:13:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Baby steps.....
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:05:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, it is only 1 convert to our side, but it is a start.....
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:06:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Now take him shooting.

edit: more important than him, though, is if he has kids, have him bring the kids.  Kids are the future -- or lack of future -- of our sport and hobby
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:12:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
[Now take him shooting.
edit: more important than him, though, is if he has kids, have him bring the kids.  Kids are the future -- or lack of future -- of our sport and hobby

That is so true.  And with his current change of heart, he should be more amenable.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:18:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Although its only one so far, imagine all the people he will be talking to now. Good job brother

Rob
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:26:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I had a similiar experience, a hysterical anti-gun freak and I were argueing about guns of course. Then about a year or so later she askes me to take her and some of her friends shooting. Jumping Johosapheth she liked it! Now whenever I see her she asks "When are we going shooting?".

As a former Liberal myself I know that people can wake up and smell the coffee.

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:13:12 PM EDT
[#8]
be careful my friend. One of the tactics of the Left is to try to lead you into believing that they are on our side and then embarrassing us when they feel we are vulnerable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top