Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2012 3:12:07 PM EDT
I just finished defleshing the carcass and put a big pot of bones and the miscellaneous bits on the stove to make soup stock.  I'll have the turkey and fixin's several more times, until I'm sick of it, then move on to turkey sandwiches, turkey noodle soup (yum!), and perhaps my favorite, turkey burritos with green chile.  Got any favorite turkey leftover dishes to share?  
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:24:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I love turkey but I can only take so much of it in a short amount of time. We only cook turkeys big enough to eat on T'day and then one round of leftovers.. Turkey sammiches is usually wht we do.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:26:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Turkey Pot Pie
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:27:31 PM EDT
[#3]
And turkey pot pie!  I may do that this year, I love turkey pot pie!  
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:41:33 PM EDT
[#4]
More turkey, gravy, and stuffing.  And sandwiches with swiss and mayo.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:48:32 PM EDT
[#5]
A traditional family dish called Narrow Gauges, basically an open face turkey sandwich.

Layered like so....

Toasted bread
Turkey
Bacon
White Cream Sauce
Asparagus
A bunch of fresh parmesan cheese

.... then browned under the oven broiler.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:49:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I was SO expecting to see beaver in here
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 4:21:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I was SO expecting to see beaver in here

I would hate for you to be disappointed.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top