Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2008 10:21:27 AM EDT

Their is nothing out here, no PX to buy anything no soap no nothing everything has to be shiped in so If anyone feals like sending me anything like candy, gum, jerky, bic lighters, games, bathroom stuff, soap, shampoo, conditioner, shaving razors, body wash, baby wipes, movies, magazines, hand sanitizer, work gloves large, safty glases,anything you can think off, I would be greatful. this will be shared with all the guys ( US Army and Polish battle group)so you will be supporting a good cause. I dont normaly like to ask for things but thier is no other way to get stuff out here with out help. The adress is below.
Ripke William
AECOM
FOB Wazi Khawh
APO AE 09354
if you send anything email me and I will let you know if I got it it may take up to a month or more to get to me. Normaly at Bagram it would only take a week but out in Wazi thier is like only one chopper that comes a week.
ls1tech.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9471650&postcount=1

maybe the militia could be expanded? it seems these guys need our help and i bring this to you guys to consider. i dont really knw who to im about this so I'm posting it here.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:42:07 AM EDT
[#1]

anyone?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top