Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2013 8:35:07 AM EDT
Went to an Academy in south east Houston, no, 223, 45 acp, 7.62x39, 9MM, or cheap 40, 380.  had deliveries this morning, gone by 1015 hours.  They did have 303 brit, my enfield need to eat too.  THEY ARE SELLING AR's. As soon as one comes in they go, and there is a 1 in 7 days limit.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:38:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I stopped at the one on WM Cannon in Austin after the 2A Rally and the had .38 Special and .380 in stock. Limit one box per caliber per customer. I got 2 of each with the wife being there. Plus out of curiosity I checked on 12 Guage and suprised to see the 100rd federal packs in stock with no limit for $22.xx. I bought all I could carry in my tote. I cleaned them out of 1100rds
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:43:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll go check the one in Pearland this week. If I see an AR, I'll snag it. I had been wanting to build one from basic parts, but that's a little tough to do now. I have no expectations of finding Ammo though. If they're no longer selling AR platform rifles, I'll walk out and not go back.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:54:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'll go check the one in Pearland this week. If I see an AR, I'll snag it. I had been wanting to build one from basic parts, but that's a little tough to do now. I have no expectations of finding Ammo though. If they're no longer selling AR platform rifles, I'll walk out and not go back.

Go there when they open if you want anything, they restock at night and sell out in the morning.
Top Top