Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2004 7:20:30 AM EDT
Of course, talking with a Kerry voter presumes they have a functional brain. I know, that's a HUGE presumption but....

I asked a Kerry voter to do one thing for me....

"When you go into the voting booth, and pull the curtain behind you, please repeat this line 3 times - 'I acutally did vote for the 87 billion, BEFORE I voted against it."

Repeat three times.

Then if you can STILL pull the lever  for John Kerry, then, well.......then God bless America.

He just laughed.

Hope he remembers it when he steps into the most sacred American shrine.

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:27:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:31:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I like to ask them how they can vote for a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee that has been absent from 76% of the meetings, and likes to ctiticize US Intelligence?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:05:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't believe there is any such thing as a Kerry Supporter.  Anyone I know voting for the fool is doing so because the have a so-called laundry list of things against Bush.   At this point Kerry could shit on a baby, and people will still vote against Bush.  It's almost a contest now "Elect the biggest fucktard we can to prove how much we hate Bush".   Since I always bet on the dumb horse, I'm beginning to feel Kerry's gonna win
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:23:11 AM EDT
[#4]
A simple request to Kerrry voters...

Commit suicide?

Before 11/2, of course.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 2:44:50 PM EDT
[#5]
ask 'em to think about a viable baby pulled out of the mother just enough to expose the base of  the skull and then picture the large bore "vacum" being pushed into it's skull to suck out the brains while it's living, viable body is writhing around in pain. If they can still vote for that bastard, they need to go home and put their head in the oven.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 2:46:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't think people are voting for Kerry cause he is a great guy

They are voting for him because they are fed up with Bush's stuff.

A big difference................... JMO
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 2:46:58 PM EDT
[#7]
You guys are assuming an awful lot, you know.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:01:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Cyanide I would like it if you would enlighten me as to why the democrats couldn't come up with a candidate that could blow Bushes doors off if bush is so Fucked up.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:12:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cyanide I would like it if you would enlighten me as to why the democrats couldn't come up with a candidate that could blow Bushes doors off if bush is so Fucked up.

That's a valid point – Democrats constitute approximately half of America's entire population, and yet this is the best they could draft from their ranks?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:14:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Excellent question

Same thing I asked myself when the republicans had Dole as their choice --- WTF ???
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:14:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

OK...I can understand that.  

I ride the train to DC occasionally with the New York Times DC bureau chief.  She is well educated, bright and a very nice person.  Unfortunately she is also a rabid liberal who simply goes CRAZY at the thought of another four years of Bush.   For the unaware, I'm an active Bush supporter...including my $$$....since I believe in putting my money where my overlarge mouth is.  We often have some lively but cordial arguments.

The other day, I finally pinner her down.  I knew she had been a Tom Dashle person for some time...so I asked her if she really liked and supported Kerry.  Her answer was a hard NO...but...she'd vote for anyone running against Bush.  So then I asked her why...and she began rattling off a litany of Democratic Party bullshit about Bush and the rest of "The BushCo Gang"...so I simply stopped her and asked her if it was Florida 2000 that was at  the root of her hatred...and she said YES!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:20:31 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Commit suicide?

Before 11/2, of course.

Thats the very least we can ask of the "Freedom Of Speech loving,Pro Hunting-I will let you keep your granddaddys shotgun-Because Im a great guy" Kerry supporters.

And if they are true Americans they will fullfill their patriotic duty and commit Hary-Carey!On 11/01 of course.

god bless america!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:22:44 PM EDT
[#13]
You guys need to remember that a lot of the people here are Ar15 toting Dem's.

Better to use honey than vinegar with them. JMO
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:52:10 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
You guys need to remember that a lot of the people here are Ar15 toting Dem's.

Better to use honey than vinegar with them. JMO

I have no problem with the dems,  I am rabid but I understand that they embrace other issues than I do.  There is middle ground that can be attained between logical individuals.

O K i can see how they are pissed about florida but lets not throw the baby out with the bath water.

I will tell you dems what I will give up if you will give a little.

First they can have their faggot marriages but no social security from it,  I want all my gun rights and fuckin full auto, plus nation wide carry.  I will sweeten the pot by throwin in The right to have physician assisted suicide.

Second  I want bush to finish the war.  In turn they can have a small tax increase for all households which is what they want to do anyway.

Third they want the un involved in our war process.  This is going to cost them big if they want it.  I will give them limited UN involvment with the right to override the sombitches.  But they have to give me domestic drilling of oil off kalifornistan and in Alaska plus the right to cut and burn what is neccessary to protect our national forest + let the common man have the access he deserves in the backwoods.  On top of this no state assault weapons banning at all. Plus kalifornistan will have to revise all its bullshit regs to match what Texas has.

Lets see what else.  Can't give on the abortion. Socialized medicine can't give on that one.

Ok I will work on  cheap drugs and will even let them legalize pot,  but they are going to have to let me have closed borders and the reworking of Nafta.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:55:16 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Commit suicide?

Before 11/2, of course.

Dang it! That's what I was gonna say!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:36:11 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm going to send out an email to everyone on my list reading something like....

Attention All Democrats
            Boycott the Elections on Nov 3rd in Protest
             to Bush's Attempt to steal the Election!!!!!
              Don't forget to Boycott on Nov 3rd!!!!

If we can get a few to try to vote a day late or to boycott then we make up for some of the election stunts the Dems are pulling. If all of us flood our email lists, we may fool some.  Every little bit we can do to help keep Kerry from getting elected. LOL
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:36:57 PM EDT
[#17]
I just tell them that the polling place has moved.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:50:02 PM EDT
[#18]
i'm getting a feeling of de ja vu.

remember the '90's?

remember how no one would admit they voted for clinton?

it's really a remarkable occurance, this reoccuring denial amongst private liberal supporters.

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:52:22 PM EDT
[#19]
"The prisoner scandal is yet another election year problem for President
Bush. And, with the economy still struggling, combat operations in Iraq
dragging on, and the 9-11 hearings revealing damning information, even an
opponent of limited political skill should be able to capitalize on those
problems. The Democrats, however, chose to nominate John Kerry." -Jon
Stewart
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:05:38 PM EDT
[#20]
A simple request to kerry voters....

vote for Bush!

You might get them to flip flop their vote... heck, I wonder if John Kerry will be able to pin down one candidate to vote for.....
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:18:47 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
ask 'em to think about a viable baby pulled out of the mother just enough to expose the base of  the skull and then picture the large bore "vacum" being pushed into it's skull to suck out the brains while it's living, viable body is writhing around in pain. If they can still vote for that bastard, they need to go home and put their head in the oven.

Well said.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:21:44 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
O K i can see how they are pissed about florida but lets not throw the baby out with the bath water.

Why?  They have no right to be angry about FL.  Even liberal newspapers admit that if Al Gore had gotten all the hand recounts he wanted, he still would have lost by 500-some votes.  They need to get over it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:22:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:46:30 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I just ask them how they can vote for an admitted War Criminal, and remind them that Nader is the REAL Progressive in the race.

+1  
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:44:08 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why?  They have no right to be angry about FL.  Even liberal newspapers admit that if Al Gore had gotten all the hand recounts he wanted, he still would have lost by 500-some votes.  They need to get over it.

I know they don't have any right to be angry but the dumb fucts are.  And I can see why they are angry, in their twisted little minds they think they were fuxed out of it.  They believe the spin of their own party.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top