Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2004 12:54:01 AM EDT
I don't know whether I could ask it here.But I really need help.I'm from mainland of China,none of my friends could answer my question.If there's somebody  from U.S.Navy,please help me ok?Thanks a lot.
I want to know the differences between KHS-H3 Mil Spec Watch 6500 & Luminox 3901 Watch
Which is really for SEAL?And KHS-H3 have 2 sorts,one can show date,another can't.Which is better?
www.supremeco.com.hk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=48_130&products_id=379
www.supremeco.com.hk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=48_129&products_id=1444
http://images.sonicalbum.com/upload_675/myphotos/MakotoMiki_P6500D.jpg
http://www.supremeco.com.hk/catalog/images/khs-6500.jpg

How about this?
www.expeditionexchange.com/luminox/

Thank you very much
--------Rick
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 8:47:03 AM EDT
[#1]
The Luminox is a replica of the .mil issue watch.

I have a Luminox 3001, and was not impressed with the quality...just my opinion, lots of people seem to like the Luminox.

Most widely used watches by SOF types are the Casio G-Shock and the Suunto.

Go to this site for more info about .mil timepeices and places to buy them.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 8:58:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I've owned everything from an Accutron, a Seiko and a Rolex. I have had maybe 5 Luminox watches- I'm wearing one (stainless/carbon) right now with an Australian Waterborne nylon band- I have given three of them to helpful people in foreign lands, one of the 5 deflected a piece of  celebratory shrapnel from my left wrist, 1/3 of a minute  into Y2k. It's crystal broke and it stopped cold, but the tritium glows to this day, frozen at y2k + 20 seconds. If anybody ever goes to Honduras and wants to see it, I'll tell you where it's nailed to the wall.

Luminox will do just fine.

Doc @ M&A
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 9:01:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Either way you go...check out prices on ebay first.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 9:02:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey Bro, that's G-15 classified!!!!!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top