Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:27:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
This was not a random guy, it was someone whom he knew. I'd say ass beating was justified.  As for the wife, I'd cut off all contact, divorce her. See ya later. Have a nice life.

As much as I would be pissed, the wife is at more fault. It doesn't justify me beat the dude down.

She gave him the pussy, she can't take it back.

Was it wrong that friend fuck his friends wife? Of course.. But, if wife was commited to the relationship, she wouldn't have given the pussy to the friend.  She could have stopped unwanted advances.  But, apparently she wanted his dick.

IMO, leave the whore and move on with life. No sense in risking jail time over some whore and a piece of shit buddy.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:28:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would never beat a guy banging my wife/GF. Why? I'm not married to *him*, I'm married to *her*.  

Yep. "She's your problem now motherfucker" and then walk out.

I actually know a guy, whose word I trust, that took his ex to her lover's house at a family function. After arrival, in front of everyone he said "Fuck it, I'm leaving, you're fucking her, you feed her." Then left.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:30:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would never beat a guy banging my wife/GF. Why? I'm not married to *him*, I'm married to *her*.  

Yep. "She's your problem now motherfucker" and then walk out.

This
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:33:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The guy says he's gonna try and make it work with his wife.  They live in very small town rural Nebraska.  Everyone always jokes about us knowing everyone in town.  Well, we do.  The guy banging his wife is from a fairly prominent business family.  They have resources.  The guy that delivered the beating is from a decent family that would do anything for anyone.

You know as well as I do, that small rural towns in the Midwest, don't let stuff like this lie quietly...just think of the conversations that have taken place at the co-op or the diner and you can forecast the future conversations...

His best bet is to move on....she's done it at least once, she will do it again....

Oh yeah, that shit is running through the coffee shop and the co-op.  I haven't talked to anyone in a week that hasn't brought it up.  If the guy really wants to stay with her, they're gonna have to move.  They live in a town of 250 people.

Once the 'Stitch and Bitch" Club gets it going, nobody will have a chance to forget.........
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:33:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Don't fuck with another mans wife or u should expect this outcome or worse.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:35:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Since when does cheating get you out of alimony?

Quoted:
If  it happened to me, I might thank him for letting him get away from my soon to be ex-wife without alimony.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:37:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I have always thought the same thing, and often wondered why people get pissy with third party. This situation sounds a little different since they were all friends??

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:40:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don't see how he's on the hook for any bills or any legal issues. Clearly he thought she was being raped and rushed to defend her; the fight got pretty rough but he emerged victorious, driven on by a deep love for his violated bride.

Right?

How very Christian of you. I'm sure Jesus would have done the same.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:40:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
in

...and out?

iwouldntknow
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:43:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Idiot shouldn't have assaulted anyone. Wife had an obligation to not commit adultery, not the guy. I vote guilty. I have no use for violent hot heads.

What kind of fucked up upbringing did you all have? Yes he very much indeed had an obligation not to fuck someone else's wife. And to the others saying you shouldn't kick his ass... Do you have no spine or are you just pussies coming up with different excuses to not fight because you're scared? Talk about the demasculization of American males. What a bunch of metro girlie men. I wouldn't think twice about beating a dudes ass and kicking the woman to the curb.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:44:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Quoted:

This is how I feel as well, however it was his "friend" so therefore he gets the ass whooping

this

the friend deserved the ass beating  

right/wrong he deserved it

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:45:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I could never beat a guys ass that I just caught banging my wife/GF . Chances are he is butt naked and I don't want to risk getting penis on me.

That is the only reply that makes sense lol
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:45:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

This is how I feel as well, however it was his "friend" so therefore he gets the ass whooping

They were pretty good friends and hung out and drank beer together all the time.  I'm sure this wasn't an isolated incident.  

I don't know how I would have reacted, but I don't blame him for whipping his ass.  I'm just curious if charges will be filed if the guy fucking his wife doesn't press charges.

A supposed friend? Ya he gets a beating some schmo I don't know maybe slash tires but its the bitch IDE be ejecting post haste.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:46:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Those are the major details, what do you all expect to happen to the guy that delivered the ass beating?

Morally or legally?  What he did was moral (but he should have just walked away although taken some cell phone pictures for the divorce) but not legal.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:47:42 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Wonder what would happen if the wife banger shot the husband after getting a few punches

self defense i would think

but I guess it really depends on is anyone white/mexican/black in the story? or any combination?

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:49:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
hopefully jail. we don't need such savages on the street.

+1

In addition, the guy who received the beating would have been completely within his rights (legally AND morally) to shoot him.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:51:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Aggravated assault by CA standards.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:52:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

That sounds like good calm, rational reasoning.
I have no idea what I'd do in reality.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:53:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Was this guy from FL by chance?
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:54:35 PM EDT
[#20]
My response would be the same as MLK, “Free at last, Free at last, Thank God almighty I am free at last.”
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:55:12 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Idiot shouldn't have assaulted anyone. Wife had an obligation to not commit adultery, not the guy. I vote guilty. I have no use for violent hot heads.

What kind of fucked up upbringing did you all have? Yes he very much indeed had an obligation not to fuck someone else's wife. And to the others saying you shouldn't kick his ass... Do you have no spine or are you just pussies coming up with different excuses to not fight because you're scared? Talk about the demasculization of American males. What a bunch of metro girlie men. I wouldn't think twice about beating a dudes ass and kicking the woman to the curb.
Agreed.

The ring on my wife's finger is two fold.  As a reminder to her of our vows, and as a "POSTED" sign to anyone else.  You received warning when you saw the ring (or tan-lines), so if you get your ass kicked after that its really your own fault.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:56:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:58:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:00:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Take pics, change the locks, and lawyer up.  Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Yep
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:05:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nothing he deserved it

No he didn't. The wife did.

He fucked his friend's wife.

Good beating.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:07:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you find out your wife and best friend are fucking each other, I don't think committing a felony and risking the loss of your gun rights, quite possibly jail time and owing thousands of dollars in damages and attorney fees is going to help matters or accomplish anything but make your life ten times worse.  Its not going to undo whats already done.  They're both lying, cheating assholes and you made a bad decision to allow them in your life.  Don't compound that bad decision with another.

Demasculization?  Only if you think being masculine means acting like a goddamned retard because you have no self control.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:09:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you find out your wife and best friend are fucking each other, I don't think committing a felony and risking the loss of your gun rights, quite possibly jail time and owing thousands of dollars in damages and attorney fees is going to help matters or accomplish anything but make your life ten times worse.  Its not going to undo whats already done.  They're both lying, cheating assholes and you made a bad decision to allow them in your life.  Don't compound that bad decision with another.

Demasculization?  Only if you think being masculine means acting like a goddamned retard because you have no self control

As a matter of fact, that is what a lot of people on this website think. Of course they don't quite word it the way that you did.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:09:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
He better hope he does not change his mind and goes after him criminally and civilly.

This.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:10:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

In addition, the guy who received the beating would have been completely within his rights (legally AND morally) to shoot him.

Definitely not morally.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:10:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Went to find her, found her at a friend of their's house, both of them were naked and having at it.  The guy proceeded to remodel the entire living room with fucktard's face.  He beat him pretty bad and the guy spent 4 days in critical care and will need reconstructive surgery on his cheek and eye socket.  Knocked him out and he spent the night on the floor and had to be  found by his coworkers the next morning when he didn't show up.  The guy that got beat doesn't want to press charges.

Those are the major details, what do you all expect to happen to the guy that delivered the ass beating?

Hopefully prison.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:11:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
He better hope he does not change his mind and goes after him criminally and civilly.

This.

I for one hope he does change his mind and go all out on the guy. You never have the right to lay your hands on a person in anger unless you legitimately fear great bodily harm to yourself or someone in the immediate vicinity.

Notice how I used the word LEGITIMATELY, so don't go saying "Wellllllll officer, he was clearly trying to rape my wife.........."  
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:12:17 PM EDT
[#32]

It's interesting how whenever this kind of "discussion" comes up it's always the guy who was wronged who delivers the ass beating. Well, of course, you say?  Stop and think about it for a minute.  Not calling BS on the OP, but the fact of the matter is that whenever the "wronged dude" decides that he is going to go kick some ass, the reality is that it could quite possibly end up going the other way instead ... but you never really hear about that kind of thing. Gee, I wonder why ...

Beyond that, while back in the day I might have been all about the "kick his ass" bit, at this point my view is that it's just plain stupid - especially when it ends up putting someone in the hosptial.  A person who does that is most likely going to jail, or getting sued, or both, or more, etc, etc.

At the end of the day, it's a bad idea.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:12:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Definitely not morally.

See above post. Shithead laid his hands on the guy because of his own personal emotions. Shithead is a shithead and deserves to go away to a cold place with a big, horny man named Bubba for a very long time.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:16:01 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Went to find her, found her at a friend of their's house, both of them were naked and having at it.  The guy proceeded to remodel the entire living room with fucktard's face.  He beat him pretty bad and the guy spent 4 days in critical care and will need reconstructive surgery on his cheek and eye socket.  Knocked him out and he spent the night on the floor and had to be  found by his coworkers the next morning when he didn't show up.  The guy that got beat doesn't want to press charges.

Aggravated assault conviction.  

yup

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:16:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Take pics, change the locks, and lawyer up.  Revenge is a dish best served cold.

The ass kicker has to keep the cheating whore on his side if he wants to stay out of jail.  

Pretty much... And it could play to her advantage in a custody dispute...

Not keeping your cool gives more power to the other side more often than not.

Gents... Keep your cool.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:17:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I never understood that. Your wife/GF/SO cheats on you but you be the guys ass.

same here..

She opened her legs willingly...
He did what any horny guy would do.

Stick it in

as stated above..Shes your now.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:18:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yep the one who is at fault is the wife. Not the boyfreind.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:19:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Originally Posted By stutzcattle:
Went to find her, found her at a friend of their's house, both of them were naked and having at it.  The guy proceeded to remodel the entire living room with fucktard's face.  He beat him pretty bad and the guy spent 4 days in critical care and will need reconstructive surgery on his cheek and eye socket.  Knocked him out and he spent the night on the floor and had to be  found by his coworkers the next morning when he didn't show up. The guy that got beat doesn't want to press charges.

Yeah, until someone tells him how much he can get in a civil suit.

Quoted:
The guy says he's gonna try and make it work with his wife.

Tell him to enjoy being cheated on again.

+ 1.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:19:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:21:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Gents... Keep your cool.

Better yet..........keep your tool cool..........
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:22:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

You are not going to see me in the slammer for kicking somebodys ass if the Mrs if fucking around on me.

Nor I.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:24:02 PM EDT
[#42]
She went to his house. I would say, not guilty, if he was in his own house. Either way I'm more apt to want to beat the slut, but would not because I like my 2nd rights. Her stuff would be all on the front lawn. See ya.....
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:25:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It takes two to tango.

They're both at fault.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:26:44 PM EDT
[#44]
no unfaithful woman is worth going to jail over, he husband should have left and divorced her ass for a woman who will respect and cherish him
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:28:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It takes two to tango.

They're both at fault.

I agree they're both at fault in the OP's scenario.

What about a scenario where the wife misleads the man into thinking she's not married? Still both at fault?
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:28:43 PM EDT
[#46]
If that guy can't control himself and his masculinity and pride are so fragile that he would put someone into the hospital over a worthless woman, he really needs to just let his wife go and she should be very careful, those are the kinds of people who murder/suicide. I agree with the other poster who said the victims insurance company might have something to say when it's time for the bill. Four days critical in the hospital is not going to be cheap.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:32:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Unless it's rape, why would you beat a guy banging your wife?.

I see that at least half the guys here advocate this viewpoint, but I'll just pick this one to respond to.

Assuming he knew you were married?   You respond because he stole your life from you.   A lifetime of loyalty and devotion, all your hard earned savings and assets, all of your plans and dreams, as well as your childrens innocence and stability.  

There is no worse betrayal, except maybe murder.  

I honestly can't believe how many of you consider your wife fair game.   It's a great example of why this country is in decline.   The men of this Nation are almost completely pacified.   Nothing is sacred anymore.

I signed up in '87, to fight and die for intangibles like "Freedom".  I'm not sure if that was worth it, but anyone who threatens my family is far more of an enemy than some random Communist or ROPer.

So what if he was only 50% culpable.  50% is plenty.  

I never thought I would see the day when it's considered the cool thing, to let a guy seduce your wife, with no repercussion.  

Yes, I know it's the logical thing to do.  I've spent my entire life being the cool, rational, logical guy, but all that goes right out the window when my family is threatened.  

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:33:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unless it's rape, why would you beat a guy banging your wife?.

I see that at least half the guys here advocate this viewpoint, but I'll just pick this one to respond to.

Assuming he knew you were married?   You respond because he stole your life from you.  

Whoa whoa whoa.

I stopped right there.

HE stole your life from you?! How about the cold hearted bitch that stole your life from you by sleeping around like a whore?
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:36:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A friend did that and was charged with domestic violence. Convicted, too.

No more guns for him.

Did he hit the wife, or was he accused of it ?

Otherwise it doesn't make sense. Usually DV laws are very specific with who they apply too. Random people in your house don't count.

As with OP's story, the guy was a close friend.

I'm surprised that was allowed in that case.

Michigan domestic violence is defined below. Did he live in the house ? If not he got a sham deal.

Michigan law defines "Domestic Violence" as an assault OR an assault & battery by a:

spouse
   former spouse
   person residing or having resided in the same household as the victim
   person having a child in common with the victim
   person with whom he/she has or has had a dating relationship
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:36:21 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

If the victim won't testify/press charges, nothing is going to happen.

Don't worry, the victim will change his mind or she will change it for him.

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top