Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2005 11:55:08 AM EDT
Maybe now they'll drop some regs and let us a get a few refineries built. Once the SUV driving tree huggers and limousine libs get a taste of $4.00 a gallon gasoline.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 12:05:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 12:31:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Maybe now they'll drop some regs and let us a get a few refineries built. Once the SUV driving tree huggers and limousine libs get a taste of $4.00 a gallon gasoline.

I've been wondering about that.  It isn't a good side at all, but rather it is how willing are you to change to correct a situation that's been damaged by a hurricane?
Or are they going to screech about the polar bears and bicycle lanes while low gas availability starts suffocating the economy?

I think some of them will be glad to see the economy tank, just so they can blame Bush.
It's the politicians I'm really talking about. They pandered for years to the tree huggers, now maybe with enough people screaming about the price of gas they'll start thinking about getting a few refineries up and running.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 12:32:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I haven't heard the name Nattalee Hollaway or Aruba for three days.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 12:33:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Plenty of water for where I duck hunt in Mississippi.

Of course my farming friends have all their crops laying down from the high winds.  Bad year for the MS delta farmers.

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 12:33:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top