Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2006 3:25:50 PM EDT
Remember the "What does it mean when a hot chick sticks her hands in your shirt?" thread?
Well, that woman was thrown from a moving Corvette about 2 years ago.  Her ex boyfriend did this.  Other than some bumps and bruises, she had a silicon implant rupture.  The infection almost killed her.

She is fine now.  She told me this over the last weekend.  I knew she had an accident, but it turn out to be an assault instead.

Now, should I just let this go or should I:

Punch this fuck in the face with a steel snap link, then pummel his ass into next year.  Then show up at the hospital disgiused as a doctor, and dump his ass out of the bed to give him an even more horrific beating.

Shoot him in the face with no. 6 shot.

Kidknap him and torture him so severely, that he tries to swallow his tongue at the sound of my voice, while he urinates himself.

Petend to be his friend, get him drunk and sell him to a dangerous homosexual leather freek, who turns him into a "Gimp."

What do think?

Bilster
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:27:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Dunno, all of those options most likely end in jail time.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:27:24 PM EDT
[#2]
You should Petend to be his friend, get him drunk and sell him to a dangerous homosexual leather freek, who turns him into a "Gimp."
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:39:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Yup, that one would be the worst.  

Plus, if he was drunk, he might not be able to remember exactly what happened the night of the gimp transaction if he ever escapes from his gimp cage.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:41:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You should Petend to be his friend, get him drunk and sell him to a dangerous homosexual leather freek, who turns him into a "Gimp."

+1 makes sure you have a video, but cut right after you sell him to the leather guy.....
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:41:57 PM EDT
[#5]
stop writing about it on the internet, and find out how to hurt him, really hurt him when he's the most vulnerable.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:55:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Hmm for a GF that I wasnt in a serious relationship im not sure what I'd do...After all it was two years ago. Prolly a good beating and everytime he gets a vehicle put some sugar in his tank for the next few years.

If someone would throw my sister out a moving car he would be ashes in under 24 hours.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:06:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Some women talk about their previous mistreatment in order to guage your emotional response. Some do it in order to see how far you will go for them. Reassurance for some, control for others.

Having somene you love tell you about their mistreatment will bring about rage in many of the stongest willed men. Just hope she has reservations about you because of a previous jackass. I dated a girl who ALWAYS talked about her ex and how bad he was. I determined was was seeing how far I would go for her because she had some issures wit security. She never trusted me fully because she ALWAYS talked about him and the things he did. It got to the point where I was convinces she always talked about it because she had lingering doubts about myself and men in general. I walked, no I ran away from that one.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:08:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Remember the "What does it mean when a hot chick sticks her hands in your shirt?" thread?
Well, that woman was thrown from a moving Corvette about 2 years ago.  Her ex boyfriend did this.  Other than some bumps and bruises, she had a silicon implant rupture.  The infection almost killed her.

She is fine now.  She told me this over the last weekend.  I knew she had an accident, but it turn out to be an assault instead.

Punch this fuck in the face with a steel snap link, then pummel his ass into next year.  Then show up at the hospital disgiused as a doctor, and dump his ass out of the bed to give him an even more horrific beating.

Kidknap him and torture him so severely, that he tries to swallow his tongue at the sound of my voice, while he urinates himself.

Petend to be his friend, get him drunk and sell him to a dangerous homosexual leather freek, who turns him into a "Gimp."

What do think?

Bilster

I think you sound like an idiot.  It is her mess, why get involved?  Are you still in HS?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:11:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What do think?

Bilster

I think you sound like an idiot.  It is her mess, why get involved?  Are you still in HS?

"Rut Rho Raggy"

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:28:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Pass the popcorn please.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:29:47 PM EDT
[#11]
/passes popcorn/ I like popcorn /passes popcorn/
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:31:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Trying to play hero to get laid huh? Have fun in jail.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:32:46 PM EDT
[#13]
I always prefer to place as much space as possible between myself and crazy people.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:35:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Don't be so quick to judge her ex. Maybe he had a good reason to dump her out of the car - like she was talking too much or something.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:37:34 PM EDT
[#15]
You are an idiot for making your thoughts public. You would be caught in no time, you are your own worst witness.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:38:05 PM EDT
[#16]
I don't remember that thread, so I have no idea what's going on.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:43:05 PM EDT
[#17]
That's a good point up there.  Maybe she had it coming.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:52:09 PM EDT
[#18]
I hope you enjoy jail time afterwards.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:56:22 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Don't be so quick to judge her ex. Maybe he had a good reason to dump her out of the car - like she was talking too much or something.

+1, they can get awful talky.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:56:35 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

lmao, rodent you are wise beyond your years...I mean..wise..at your years.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:29:41 PM EDT
[#21]
For all of you who haven't figured it out yet, the type of violence I descibe is just me venting.  I have no intentions of doing anything, unless he starts harrassing her.  

No it is not HS.  Especially with the key phraze, "almost killed her."

It is serious between us now.

If he does bother her again.  I'll use my connections in law enforcement to care of it.

I can always dream though.

Hmmmm....  I could make the movie "Hostel" look like a G rated kiddie adventure movie compared to what I could do to him.

Hanging by a rib comes to mind.  The Bolshevics use to do that.  Those crazy Bolshevics.  Gotta love those Bolshevics.  Fucking Stalinist bastards!

Of course I could jack him up against a wall and scream in his face untill he pisses himself.

Bilster
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:55:26 PM EDT
[#22]
How many "nuts" has your girlfriend dated?  If it's more than one, you need to run, not walk, run away.  

But let's really examine the facts here:

1.  Your girlfriend was thrown from a moving Corvette.

Did he just all of a sudden snap?  Chances are that was not the first time, maybe the worst, but not the first.  I would consider why she would date someone who would throw her from a car.  Is she a bad judge of character?  Or did he have money, hence the Corvette, which she liked?  I'm leery of women who would date a guy who drives a Corvette. (did she by chance date other guys who drive Camaros or Trans Ams or Mustang GTs?)

2.  She ruptured a boobie.  

"...sticks her hands in your shirt thread."  HMMM?  It's not funny, but I'm starting to put the pieces together.  

3.  She's just now telling you all of this?  

Step back and take a look at this from an unemotional point of view.  Same song, different verse...  Sounds like you're getting played like a rookie.  Hope it works out.  I wouldn't be posting the type of crap you did on the internet though.

Blake
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:56:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:00:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Do you have pics of her implants, I need to see them before I say any thing else

Must be some great ass to go to jail for, you're in NY with police connections, you should know to say such a thing is a crime.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:11:28 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Exactly....or snapping her gum or something like that.

I'd need to see her make a sandwich before I could give a sound judgement on this.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:15:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Well, that woman was thrown from a moving Corvette about 2 years ago.

WTF?  How does someone who doesn't want to go get 'thrown' from a moving Corvette?  I can't imagine the physics here.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:12:48 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:24:08 AM EDT
[#28]
You're the ONE, Neo.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top