Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2009 10:30:32 PM EDT
I just got back from a friend's place after my first attempt at playing Twilight Imperium, (quite fun after a little while, but I digress...) While we were waiting for dinner to arrive, the subject of the current economic climate came up, and naturally the topic merged into a discussion of Atlas Shrugged and Ayn Rand's other works. It wasn't too long before I said that its very unfortunate that there's no John Galt on the horizon in our world. And you know what one of my friends said? "At least there's Obama!" Let me tell you, I hadn't laughed so hard in a very, very long time! Sometimes a little dark humor is just the kind of medicine a guy needs every now and then.

Just thought I'd share.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top