Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2008 9:38:56 PM EDT
Though you all would enjoy this, I know I have

Dear Republicans,

Palin is the best choice. Really, she is. She is smart, beautiful, funny, and a truly intelligent woman. And by the way, that last sentence was a crock of shit…well..ok …at least she is pretty. But seriously…her speech last night sounded like her pregnant 15 year old daughter wrote it. A FIVE…FIVE minute speech (with applause) that basically said in so many different ways “John McCain is good and because he is good we need to elect him because he is a good man. Oh by the way, because he was a veteran we should vote for him.” Um…ok…maybe it is just me, but just because someone is “good” does not make them intelligent, a good problem solver, or a qualified leader. Her speech was a high school acceptance speech for getting nominated for student council. Perhaps prom committee..after all, she was a beauty queen. Either way…I was hoping for some kind of intelligent and detailed response to what Biden said. Make things interesting! I want Obama to win, don’t get me wrong, but give me a good Ol’ fashion debate! We couldn’t even get that from Palin. All we got was elementry vocabulary and that we should vote for him because he got captured in an area he wasn’t supposed to be in. Um…maybe it’s just me...BUT A) captured does not equal war hero. B) Going in an area he wasn’t supposed to be in and then getting captured equals big disaster because he cant even take orders from those above him. So does this mean he is going to ignore people while in office and do whatever he wants and make a big mess? Probably. Other than her lacking all sorts of experience…did McCain really think that adding a minority to the ticket would really make it more interesting? Literally, it only goes to show how desperate he is. He is so desperate that he figured…”alright…I already have 27% of former Hillary Clinton supporters…how do I get more….? OH SNAP! Im going to add a woman to my ticket and women will vote for me and I will get all former Clinton supporters that have a vagina! YES!” Way to go McCain… way to go.

Aside from Palin being a terrible choice, Bush of all people comes on television and tells us “Believe me, I would know.” Why the hell should we believe that bafoon who has lied to us all along? He lied to millions of people. That makes him a pretty bad liar. And then, he wants us to believe him? First, if someone has to ask you to believe them, you know they are full of shit. People should just believe you by what you say. If you have to ask, you are a dirty liar. And this kind of dirty is incurable.

McCain, I applaud you. You gave Obama the ticket on a silver platter. I am ever so grateful, however, I did wish you made it more interesting.

Sincerely,

Someone who does not support you

-PS Keep that broad, Palin, away from polar bears
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:39:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Ahhh.

Just wait until her and McCain win.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:41:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Ahh yes. Ad hominem attacks and completely full of shit.

Sounds like a libtard.

Delete them from your friends.

Quoted:

McCain, I applaud you. You gave Obama the ticket on a silver platter. I am ever so grateful, however, I did wish you made it more interesting.

Sincerely,

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:42:37 PM EDT
[#3]
a libtard anti bush anti republican female at work said the other day she quick had to dvr her speeches and really likes her, i think she may vote for mccain.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:42:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Sounds like a libtard.

Quoted:

Sincerely,

+1
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:47:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Sounds like a libtard.

eh, we've been friends for a long time. We get along fine. I just like to get her riled up by being conservative
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:48:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Your friend is also math challenged. It's the 17-year-old daughter that is pregnant. Duh.

The rest of it is pointless to debate.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:49:26 PM EDT
[#7]
someone needs to retake biology. Women aren't a minority.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:50:55 PM EDT
[#8]
God, Facebook is quickly becoming Myspace.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:52:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Is your "friend" fat?
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:53:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Is your "friend" fat?

she's actually decently attractive. I'd hit it
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:03:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Dear Republicans,

Palin is the best choice. Really, she is. She is smart, beautiful, funny, and a truly intelligent woman. And by the way, that last sentence was a crock of shit…well..ok …at least she is pretty. But seriously…her speech last night sounded like her pregnant 15 year old daughter wrote it. A FIVE…FIVE minute speech (with applause) that basically said in so many different ways “John McCain is good and because he is good we need to elect him because he is a good man. Oh by the way, because he was a veteran we should vote for him.” Um…ok…maybe it is just me, but just because someone is “good” does not make them intelligent, a good problem solver, or a qualified leader. Her speech was a high school acceptance speech for getting nominated for student council. Perhaps prom committee..after all, she was a beauty queen. Either way…I was hoping for some kind of intelligent and detailed response to what Biden said.

I'm afraid that I don't know what Biden said. Judging by the reports on the number of people watching the speeches, it appears that I am in good company.

ETA: Or at least in the company of A LOT of other people
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:15:13 PM EDT
[#12]
What's your facebook page?

Tell her to shut up and make you a sammich
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 7:21:48 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is your "friend" fat?

she's actually decently attractive. I'd hit it

Hmmm, well there goes that theory.  
She definitely feels threatened by Governor Palin, I was trying to figure out if it was superficial (often the case) or not.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 7:24:44 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Um…ok…maybe it is just me, but just because someone is “good” does not make them intelligent, a good problem solver, or a qualified leader.

Indeed, maybe if he was less experienced and had never lead anything he would be more qualified like Obama.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 7:40:41 AM EDT
[#15]
This is what I got by reading between the lines of her message.

Quoted:

Dear Republicans,

Blah, blah blah I am a retarded female lib blah blah blah.

Sincerely,

Someone who does not support you

-PS Keep that broad, Palin, away from polar bears

You won't convert that one ever! I'd kick her to the curb.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top