Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2004 7:20:02 AM EDT

kwolf68 (1000+ posts)

6. Doesnt look good

This is a low-point. I thought we had a shot in Arkansas and Arizona. I saw positive polls and now the Kerry camp is closing shop? that is an ominus sign that this campaign is struggling and simply not capable of breaking thru the massive media filter. No matter how many people are sympathetic to progressive ideals, the people with the power of information and money are right-wing and will continue to hold power.

The media is destroying our country and if we re-elect (selec) Bush we will become a fucking laughing stock of the entire world....but at least everyone will be afraid of us.

kwolf68 (1000+ posts)

9. Then why isnt Bush pulling out?

I see so much justification going on here. Every move is explained away.

If this was a legitimate strategy, then why isn't the Shrub pulling out money until after the debates?

Even in that story (if you read it), it says the Kerry camp doesn't think he's doing well enough to keep in with only Missouri being in contention.

So basically the story I respond to SAYS they are pulling out becuase Kerry isn't doing well enough yet you respond by telling me why the "really" are pulling out.

I watch the news and its an abyss of pure shit...nothing but negative against Kerry, spinning right-wing talking points, giving free passes to Bush. The media is basically owned and run by organizations with a vested (financial) interest in the re-electio of this ass-clown in the White House.

The only way Democrats will ever become a dominant party again is to call the ball on the absolute exploitation of our democracy that has been well under way for years now...These goddamn "we need more jobs", "we need health care" talking points aint cutting it when you are behind the media veil.

If you have more post
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:23:05 AM EDT
[#1]
These guys are just hilarious in their delusions.

Right wing media?

If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:23:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:25:06 AM EDT
[#3]
here is a page from  kwolf68 home page (liberal Kook Alert!!)

http://www.kwolf.net/politics/cons10.html
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:25:50 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Right wing media?

Yeah, that one really gets me ...... the media is almost 100% liberal ....

I like this part: "but at least everyone will be afraid of us." ... yup, that's goal!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:32:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:33:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Thank you Swift Boat Vets! Oh, and you too Dan!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:33:04 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Why do BOTH sides always blame the media?

TRG

Because nobody trusts the bastards.

It's like lawyers.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:35:08 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

TRG

Because everyone knows they aren't fair and impartial.
I really wouldn't give two shits one way or the other if they'd just admit it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:35:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:40:59 AM EDT
[#10]
The DUh'ers are so far left that the liberal media looks like extreme right wingers to them.

The media and the Nazi's have one thing in common.

It's okay for everybody to hate them.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:44:09 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Nothing more up-lifting than watching the candidate fall to pieces... and that awful moment of realization when even the rabid kool-aid drinkers see that the emperor has no clothes...

It WAS Momma T who said "let them walk around naked...""

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:49:18 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Right wing media?

Yeah, that one really gets me ...... the media is almost 100% liberal ....

I like this part: "but at least everyone will be afraid of us." ... yup, that's goal!

I disagree.  The media is nearly 100% statist, just like most all politicians.  See, I think the bigger questions of what are the legitimate size and scope of government to have are not even being raised in this election at all, big government is a foregone conclusion, which is why wer aren't really getting anywhere.  All involved are the holy worshippers of the mighty messianic state and that's all they know.  The media bases all of its judgments on statism, not on issues that you or I might be interested in.

For them, American government is America and they believe we should all be sacrificing for the state.  That is a near complete reverse of our nation's founding principles.  I do think that some people in the Bush Administration are trying to do the right thing, but the mega-state has built in defense mechanisms.

All of this begs the question--how can anyone be both a patriot of the statist variety and a Christian at the same time?  They are competing religions.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:50:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top