Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2003 8:37:21 AM EDT
Yesterday I was cutting up another tree in the front yard. A LEO whom I had met and had offered our clubs shooting sked stopped and got out of the car. I get him a copy of the sked.

The kid down the street that I regularly (3-4 times a year) chase around the neighborhood with my chain saw sees me with the LEO, figures he can screw with me with impunity.

He figured wrong. I looked at the LEO and said:"This is Pro-Forma BS, I'll be back."

So I fire up the saw and chase the kid. After all, I'm SUPPOSED to!

The LEO just watched and laughed!!

I returned, and put the saw down well away from the LEO and returned to him.

"Bet you didn't know that we know you've been doing that for years," he said, smugly. "we also know it's a sham. You do it to try keep crime down, don't you?"

"Yes."

"We also know you're not the whacko you act like."

They're on to me!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 8:52:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:01:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Piccolo,

I really want to buy you and the cat a beer someday (ok, maybe a saucer of milk for the cat).

[:D]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:19:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Does SEC have his own chainsaw?
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:37:00 AM EDT
[#4]
heh.
Reminds me of this crazy old coot I knew in Oregon.  He'd pull the chain on his saw and dress up as an ax murderer for halloween.  Pretty creepy feeling to have a chainsaw bar touched against your leg while the saw is running.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:38:07 AM EDT
[#5]
We know that the SEC is a scam as well.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:57:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Pic, how could you do this?

Everyone knows the proper tool for chasing small children is a weedeater with the brushhog blade. Gives you more reach when they dodge. [}:D]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 10:23:09 AM EDT
[#7]
I can see it now.......T-Shirts: "If you run you'll only avoid the chainsaw for so long......"
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 10:33:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We know that the SEC is a scam as well.
View Quote

SEC is real!
SEC is real!
SEC is real!
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 10:37:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Hell yeah they know. I called them myself the first time you posted about doing it a few years back. One day you're going to hurt yourself of somebody else, psycho....
[:D]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 11:09:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top