Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2002 7:10:40 AM EDT
Enjoy you varmiters out there!
[img]http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/c90ccb3c/bc/My+Photo+Album/Big+Varmit.jpg?bcZi4_8A0R7eADjt[/img]

[:D]
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 7:17:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 7:56:39 AM EDT
[#2]
LOL!

The Far Side has always been great!

What's the last line? 'Hell, Why, not?' ???

Eric The(HelluvaBirthmark!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 8:10:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Is Larson really gonna call it quits? Damn shame, but this is a fine specimen of his work and genius.
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 1:52:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Is Larson really gonna call it quits? Damn shame, but this is a fine specimen of his work and genius.
View Quote

Larson called it quits almost 5 years ago I think.  Maybe more...
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 3:01:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I really miss "The Far Side." It was/is the best comic of all time.

Yeah, what does that last line read?
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 3:19:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Yup...  Larson is one strange creature, that's for sure.  I worked with one of his best friends for 30 years and knew Gary when he was still with the City of Seattle reading water meters.  Once, I even sold him an extra lizard that I happened to have.  A great practical joker too.  Once, after having a pig's head put in his toilet and mouse pinkies put into the bottom of his mayonnaise jar...  his revenge was to fill the guy's bathtub with hippo shit!  Real fun stuff.  Anyway, he's happy...  married...  very very rich...  and does what he wants to do.
W
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 7:19:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorry for missing portion!

"Hell why not just shoot it"

Where's the political correctness, HMMMMMMMMMM?

[:D]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 7:34:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 8:43:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Hippo scat? Love it. That beats my buttering the toilet seat April first.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 8:53:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Today's is a good one too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top