Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 11/6/2001 10:25:34 AM EDT
I was wondering if its posable to buy a lower receiver and then buy an upper? I want a Bushmaster 16" Upper and a lower with a telescoping stock.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:37:35 AM EDT
Yes, you can buy uppers and lowers separately. You can't have a telescoping stock unless you get a pre-ban lower receiver, or remove the pistol grip, or make the magazine permanently non-detachable.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 11:38:20 AM EDT
Thanks. I know of a place that you can get Pre-Ban AR Stuff. Mabey i can find a lower receiver
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 11:45:26 AM EDT
Good luck finding a pre-ban Bushmaster lower. Those are few and far between. God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 12:11:11 PM EDT
I went to Bushmaster's site and they have Pre-Ban stocks
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 1:11:35 PM EDT
Top Top