Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 6:57:10 AM EST
Today I send our idiot recepionist to Graingers to pick up an order. She drives the 1/2 hour to the store, waits in line 20 minutes, pays them with a check and then drives 1/2 back, without picking up anything thing, except the receipt ....why because she is a dumbass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She gets back, and I hear, "I didn't know I was supposed to pick anything up". Isn't that the point of going to pick things up? Returning with them.... I give up. Now, I have to waste an hour going to Graingers

Any more dumbass stories out there?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:58:27 AM EST
I know this boss who is really bad at giving clear directions.................

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:00:14 AM EST
I might have to open up a can -o- whoopass on you and them there dolls
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:06:37 AM EST
Paging TexRdNec...

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=255980
(he's pretty angry in here...)
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:17:12 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/17/2004 7:18:10 AM EST by ktm500]
Years ago, My girlfriend insisted upon buying a worn out used 86 Daytona. The rear shocks were trash, and the previous owner drove it anyway, so that the rear tires were now trash. When she got it, I replaced the rear shocks and said. "You will need to replace the rear tires. The front tires are okay, but since this is a front weel drive car, I will swap them with the rear after you replace the rear tires so that the new tires will be on the front."

I get out of work later. She tells me that the guy at the store said that since it was a Daytona, she needed high speed rated tires instead of the ones that were on sale. (This car could not get out of its own way.) I told her that he ripped her off, she did not seem to care.
I then said "okay, I will move them to the front in a few minutes."
She said "Okay, they are in the hatch."
Me "What do you mean? You did not get them mounted and balanced?"
Her " No, you said that you wanted to put them on the front."

lesson learned : Do not assume that a simple job is fool proof.

ktm500
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 8:04:29 AM EST
9/10 I do it myself when I want something done right, .
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 8:14:37 AM EST
Did you ever encounter a "loan manager" at a bank that couldn't amortize a loan?

It's the best help you can get for minimum wage, IMHO.
Top Top