Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 7:57:10 AM EDT
Today I send our idiot recepionist to Graingers to pick up an order. She drives the 1/2 hour to the store, waits in line 20 minutes,  pays them with a check and then drives  1/2 back, without picking up anything thing, except the receipt  ....why because she is a dumbass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She gets back, and I hear, "I didn't know I was supposed to pick anything up".  Isn't that the point of going to pick things up? Returning with them.... I give up. Now, I have to waste an hour going to Graingers

Any more dumbass stories out there?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:58:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I know this boss who is really bad at giving clear directions.................

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 8:00:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I might have to open up a can -o- whoopass on you and them there dolls
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 8:06:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Paging TexRdNec...

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=255980
(he's pretty angry in here...)
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 8:17:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Years ago, My girlfriend insisted upon buying a worn out used 86 Daytona. The rear shocks were trash, and the previous owner drove it anyway, so that the rear tires were now trash. When she got it, I replaced the rear shocks and said. "You will need to replace the rear tires. The front tires are okay, but since this is a front weel drive car, I will swap them with the rear after you replace the rear tires so that the new tires will be on the front."

I get out of work later. She tells me that the guy at the store said that since it was a Daytona, she needed high speed rated tires instead of the ones that were on sale. (This car could not get out of its own way.) I told her that he ripped her off, she did not seem to care.
I then said "okay, I will move them to the front in a few minutes."
She said "Okay, they are in the hatch."
Me "What do you mean? You did not get them mounted and balanced?"
Her " No, you said that you wanted to put them on the front."

lesson learned : Do not assume that a simple job is fool proof.

ktm500
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:04:29 AM EDT
[#5]
9/10 I do it myself when I want something done right, .
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:14:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Did you ever encounter a "loan manager" at a bank that couldn't amortize a loan?

It's the best help you can get for minimum wage, IMHO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top