Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2005 9:56:11 AM EDT
Red Cross Help Line 1 866-438-4636.

Let them know that their poor choice of celebrity is why you WON'T be donating money.

Get MTV thugs off the air.

Rap "STAR" Bashes Bush on Hurricane response in front of thousands - says it was deliberate.

Then donate to the Salvation Army.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:58:32 AM EDT
[#1]

Originally quoted from The American RedCross:

Please remain on the line for the next available agent...

ETA: The phone recording told me to call my local chapter... didn't even get a chance to speak to a person before the busy signal.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:02:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:04:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I already sent my dontation to the SA.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:45:31 AM EDT
[#4]
For those that have not seen the video www.thatvideosite.com/view/619.html
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:52:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Whoever makes this disaster to be a racist problem is a fucking moron.

When the Twin Towers were destroyed by fanatic muslims we didnt turn it into a racist issue, because it clealy wasn't a race issue!

Hurricanes do not discriminate!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:21:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:32:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Kanye West:

President Bush sent soldiers here to shoot us.

Now, using my (slight) powers of observation, inference and deduction, I observe that Kanye West is black. I infer from his statement that the "us" he refers to is the black population. Thus we have:

President bush sent soldiers here to shoot black people.

Now, we know that soldiers are there to maintain order, assist in restoring some sort of government, and shoot looters. For this discussion, we will focus on shooting looters. Now Kanye West has already stated that soldiers are going to shoot black people. we know that soldiers are shooting looters.

In effect, Kanye West has collectively referred to the entire black population as looters.

And I'm considered the racist here?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:52:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

It must suck living a life where you constantly need someone else to blame for everything.

Sounds like the leftist way of thinking, now doesn't it?  My, what a surprise.

- PM
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:01:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Wow. What a fucking idiot. George Bush doesn't care a about black people? I guess the black mayor of NO doesn't either. Jesus Christ. My dog just shit on the floor, that must be GWB's fault too. I have an ingrown toenail: Bush's fault again. It must suck living a life where you constantly need someone else to blame for everything.

Kanye West wants law enforcement, private citizens, and the military to hesitate before shooting his fans, err... I mean the looters.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:06:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Kanye West:

President Bush sent soldiers here to shoot us.

Now, using my (slight) powers of observation, inference and deduction, I observe that Kanye West is black. I infer from his statement that the "us" he refers to is the black population. Thus we have:

President bush sent soldiers here to shoot black people.

Now, we know that soldiers are there to maintain order, assist in restoring some sort of government, and shoot looters. For this discussion, we will focus on shooting looters. Now Kanye West has already stated that soldiers are going to shoot black people. we know that soldiers are shooting looters.

In effect, Kanye West has collectively referred to the entire black population as looters.

And I'm considered the racist here?

Shows how little that little abortion knows of law.  It is ILLEGAL for any President to send soldiers to any state.  Only Congress can do that.

Posse Comitatus Act
Source: G-OPL

"POSSE COMITATUS ACT" (18 USC 1385): A Reconstruction Era criminal law proscribing use of Army (later, Air Force) to "execute the laws" except where expressly authorized by Constitution or Congress. Limit on use of military for civilian law enforcement also applies to Navy by regulation. Dec '81 additional laws were enacted (codified 10 USC 371-78) clarifying permissible military assistance to civilian law enforcement agencies--including the Coast Guard--especially in combating drug smuggling into the United States. Posse Comitatus clarifications emphasize supportive and technical assistance (e.g., use of facilities, vessels, aircraft, intelligence, tech aid, surveillance, etc.) while generally prohibiting direct participation of DoD personnel in law enforcement (e.g., search, seizure, and arrests). For example, Coast Guard Law Enforcement Detachments (LEDETS) serve aboard Navy vessels and perform the actual boardings of interdicted suspect drug smuggling vessels and, if needed, arrest their crews). Positive results have been realized especially from Navy ship/aircraft involvement.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:13:03 PM EDT
[#11]
When asked about all the rape. murders, looting, and other criminal activity being perped, Jesse Jackson said something to the effect of "a few looters taking a few TV sets does not excuse... blah blah blah". What a yutz.

West is no diferent. No shit it's a black issue. NO has one of the largest, if not THE largest concentration of black americans in the whole US. Of course the lower economic status will make them susceptible to this crap, no money, no car, no gas, etc. What are they going t odo, WALK? The area was declared a disaster area prior to the hurrican hitting to allow the State and City government the opportunity to get federal aide once they ASKED for it. Until then it's their responsibility to vacuate them. I didn't see the vocal mayor coming up with any bus routing plan of anything else for that matter, they just stuck them in a hole.

Besides, we now see the results of teaching people to be sheep. relying on a gubmnt to provide for an individual is not logical. They can provide for a group not an individual person. Sri Lanka didn't sit around and wait until aide showed up. Their survivors started digging as soon as they brushed the sand off. But, then again, they work for a living.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top