Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2001 7:27:53 PM EDT
Sorry guys have'nt visited the board for awhile.  I do have a couple of problems that you guys can help me with.  First the small problem.  Some of you sent your payment without an e-mail or your e-mail reflects nothing of your name kinda hard for me to decipher your name out of something like [red][email protected][/red]  so if you have sent your payment and think it should be here by now drop me and e-mail at [url][email protected][/url] and I can confirm it for you.  
The second problem got me pretty hot, and I don't think the T-shirt people like me that much anymore.  It involved the 4XL shirts can't get them in the pebble color you guys saw here, can't even get anything close.  So we're stuck with few options (1) a refund, which I will gladly do for any of you that want it.  (2) White, Black, or Ash which is a light grey color.  Now guys I looked at Hanes, Fruit of the Loom and Jerzees none of them make, at least currently, anything other than those colors in 4XL.  I'm still pretty hot about it, pretty crappy to tell someone no problem, and then pull this out of their a$$ at the last minute.  Other than that everything is right on schedule, the mail coming in has slowed to a trickle, and I'm ready to get this wrapped up as I'm sure you guys are.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 7:53:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for going through all this hassle for us.
I know what a pain these things can be.

BTW, Love the design.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 8:41:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 10:16:27 PM EDT
[#3]
CIB, sorry to hear about the problems your experiencing. Thanks for going through the hassle for us. I think that the shirt would look good in the "ASH" color, my .02
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 10:31:13 PM EDT
[#4]
CIB, just got your E-mail. Thanks for the reply.
Black or ash will be fine for me, I'm not picky but if it come to me in pink......then I will have to break into Styers house while he is away and get his toys and pay you a visit![:)]
Anyway thanks for the trouble you are going through for us.
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 2:27:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 4:17:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Ah, sounds worse than it really is, we got the 4X shirt problem whipped.  Guys were very accomodating.  Well, gotta go, and get another Saturday behind me.
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 6:45:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Thought I'd BTT this, in case anyone missed it the first time around.[;)]
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 7:00:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for all the work you're doing for this order.  

It's a pain, but please check shirts for defects before mailing.

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 4:30:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Will do Chaningun, and I promise if there is a defect I will throttle someone!  You guys will post bail won't you?
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 5:45:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 9:15:09 AM EDT
[#11]

CIB...

You've got mail....   I'll take the 4x in ash I I guess....  those basturds !!!  [;)]

realist out
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 5:33:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Realist, the one I am dealing with is the opposite of a basturd.  Not that I cut her any slack because of that!
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 6:26:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

CIB...

You've got mail....   I'll take the 4x in ash I I guess....  those basturds !!!  [;)]

realist out
View Quote

Yeh, those Bastages!

If you think the graphics will do well on the ash, I'll take one in ash, and the other in Black, and if not, both Black would be cool.  The pebble color was kind of unique, though!  Hey how about Bushmaster Purple? [8D]

-Troy
Link Posted: 6/4/2001 4:50:03 AM EDT
[#14]
BM purple would be kinda cool, but I'd hate to try to find a supplier for that color![:)]  It was only the 4XL that I had problems with, but I think it's pretty much taken care of.  The only problem with black is that some of the graphics are black and I don't think it would show up well.
Link Posted: 6/4/2001 5:24:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top