Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/8/2004 1:43:47 PM EST
Did they fire the wrong one because she was too much like Trump himself?

M4-AK
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:53:13 PM EST
that chick got a shit duty and did a good job to get the team close to the others.

pricing was an issue but I think she probably could have made an arguement that she generated a higher profit margin.

they should have gotten rid of the short chick - no way trump would ever let her run a company. the other lady had drive, energy and a no bs approach.

it was dumb
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:55:33 PM EST
The women on that show all pretty much suck and could bankrupt any company.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:56:34 PM EST

Originally Posted By bigscrun:
The women on that show all pretty much suck and could bankrupt any company.

+1
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:57:49 PM EST
The one they fired was awful. She alienated her team by being dictatorial when the situation called for a more consensus driven model. She refused to acknowledge she lost because the difference in revenue was only $10.

I think the whiny short lawyer is next on the block, she looked to be about as useless as tits on a mule.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:01:43 PM EST
Phil pretty much said it all on both counts. No consensus and complete alienation of the others virtually guaranteed where the blame would be placed.

You can issue edicts all you want but until you're running the show (a la Don) you better be damn sure those edicts are correct.

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:57:36 PM EST
On Saturday, they run an episode with narration by Trump and more boardroom. Looks to me like she had it in control, but butted heads with Trump's ego.

M4-AK[
Top Top