Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2007 8:37:29 AM EDT
http://www.nra.org/

Go and see what Wayne LaPierre has to  say.

Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:41:01 AM EDT
[#1]
that is odd - and flat out stupid
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:47:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Is it just me, or does it seem like this country is just going absolutely bat shit insane lately?
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:50:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Is it just me, or does it seem like this country is just going absolutely bat shit insane lately?

it only seems that way to you because you are in the small minority left that has a clue.

think less, read less. buy more, watch more TV. you'll get it!

Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:53:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

it only seems that way to you because you are in the small minority left that has a clue.

read: sarah conner syndrome.

it's frustrating...
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:58:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Nuke the northeast and dump California into the Pacific, then and only then will we have any hope for the use of logic.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 9:05:29 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Nuke the northeast and dump California into the Pacific, then and only then will we have any hope for the use of logic.

dude you forgot about SHITCAGO and CROOK COUNTY
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 9:09:24 AM EDT
[#7]
And Seattle and... The list could go on and on I was just trying to hit the huge concentrations of the mentally defective.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 9:23:52 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
http://www.nra.org/

Go and see what Wayne LaPierre has to  say.

He hasn't been confirmed by the NYS Senate yet.  Sportsman's groups are fighting hard to keep him from being confirmed.  Check the NY Hometown forum for more details.  I am afraid this is only the first step in Spitzer's assault on gun owners and hunters in NY.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 9:25:26 AM EDT
[#9]
How about a direct link.  I don't feel like searching around the NRA site all day.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 9:31:21 AM EDT
[#10]

And Seattle

Back the hell off.  Seattle is nowhere near as bad as you're thinking.

Remember, Washington was the home of the ORIGINAL stand-your-ground CCW laws.

It's all the fucking Californians that keep moving up here that are the problem.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 9:48:07 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

the real northeast is about as pro-gun as it gets. what we need to do is get rid of the *southern* northeast (CT, RI, and MA) along with the mid-atlantic states.

i've begun to think that new england should only be NH, VT, and ME. CT, MA, and RI can be annexed by NY and NJ, which is what most of them want anyhow...

Link Posted: 2/26/2007 9:56:13 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

read: sarah conner syndrome.

it's frustrating...

At this rate it's becoming more and more apparent that we're approaching the point-of-no-return.  The system has been rigged from the inside and all it's going to take is the Dems taking the White House in '08 to complete the tipping.

I'm seriously considering liquidating all my assets, including my house, getting on my bike and vanishing into the woodwork if that should happen.  I'd rather be a nomad in the world under those circumstances rather than a fixed target.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top