Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 12:41:12 AM EDT
I've got an idea that's probably a little on the stupid side, but would defnitely be good comedy.

I'm halfway considering taking my 2 AKs and my AR15 and setting them on my closest street corner. Film reactions for comedic effect.

I haven't the balls to do it, though. I'm $5 in for anyone that goes for it at a semi-busy intersection.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:43:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Where's my popcorn and Diet Coke?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:44:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice.  Think of the shock, think of the outrage.  The liberals would have been right for once

Definately gotta film it too
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:44:48 AM EDT
[#3]
My video camera's broken, unforunately.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:45:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Your to late. Not 20 min ago I saw some Uzis and a few Aks jump the school yard fence and hide in the bushes for some school kids to find in the morning. Damn things are always up to no good!

S.O.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:47:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:51:14 AM EDT
[#6]
I wish Fienswine was right on this.  I would like Uzi's in my street.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:53:27 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Your to late. Not 20 min ago I saw some Uzis and a few Aks jump the school yard fence and hide in the bushes for some school kids to find in the morning. Damn things are always up to no good!

S.O.

You are lucky, I have walked all over my neighborhood and haven't found a gun yet.

Oh, they're out there. They've been practicing 10 years to perfect their sly ways. I was just looking at teh right spot at the right time. I may go over and wrastle'm to the ground and take them home.

S.O.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:58:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:15:30 AM EDT
[#9]

I would do it, but I have this silly, irrational fear of prison rape.  I know, I know - I'm almost emabarassed to admit it!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:20:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah,  when I go outside in my slippers to get the paper this morning there had better be a Mk19 in my lawn.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:31:23 AM EDT
[#11]
While my street is not that busy, I expected to see at least an Uzi or two, maybe a Tec-9.

When I get up to the main street on the bus, we better be driving over stocks, though, dammit.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:11:50 AM EDT
[#12]
I tried to get someone to come with me tomorrow to Seattle to film me in front of the local ABC, NBC, CBS stations.

I was going to set up some sand bags,  have a fish net and a sign that read "assault weapon ban, looking for ak47's and Uzi's"

No one wanted to help.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:21:59 AM EDT
[#13]
I can hear my evil,black,assault rifles banging on the inside door of my vault,demanding "Their,Rights" damn up-itty assault rifles.What DO these people want?Next it will spill over into the streets and we will have violence of a sort not seen for ten years.Assault rifles.........next thing you know,the bastards will want to move in next door and date our daughters.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:40:16 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

LOL.

You forgot the Tec-9s, though.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:48:49 AM EDT
[#15]
This sucks went outside not an AK or even an UZI in sight.
Those little cock munchers are still hiding. If I have to wait for the ice cream man to get one from him, I'm gonna be pissed.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:53:38 AM EDT
[#16]
someone will just pick them up and run away with um.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:00:16 AM EDT
[#17]
As a matter of fact, I did find a rifle last night on my way home!  

Before the Sunset time!

It was a real old toy rifle, so I am sure that it is pre-ban!  Why was it hiding I do not know!

Living in NY sucks now that all you guys can buy anything you want!  Enjoy your new toys.

Bill H.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:45:06 AM EDT
[#18]
I swore I would see a few before sunup but looking out my window into the woods this morning I didn't see any.  Perhaps they're only indigenous to urban areas??  Whatever the case, the media lied to me, again.  I feel so betrayed!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top