Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 8/5/2002 4:17:29 PM EST
i have looked at KKK, and Neo Nazi junk sites and allways chalked it up to white trash and social canabalism. and i never looked at it till now. it's disturbing[url=http://www.mumia.org/afrikan.net/html/article.php?sid=110]AFRIKAN[/url]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 4:24:19 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/5/2002 4:28:09 PM EST by shooter69]
Oh no, not the black holocaust! Those poor, helpless Al-Qaida... Remember Tawana Brawley everyone (boy, do I ever)! It's all a conspiracy, don't'cha know. Paging DJBump!
The government now have a Big Brother hold over you and you are now monitored everywhere. Amerikkka has raised its ugly head, sharpened its horns and has an appetite for blood. l. Our people are the losers, and you thought we wasn't even in it. All the things they need to bring the Black Holocaust into its final phase are moving into place as the mass media of this nation continues to terrorize the populace. Forgotten is the CIA and its Crack attack on our community, forgotten is Abner Louima and the toilet plunger wielding police pig who attacked him, forgotten is Amadu Diallo, Tawana Brawley, Cincinnati, the struggle of UAM Chairman Alton Maddox and political prisoners like Mumia abu-Jamal. m. Never, I repeat never put your issues on the back burner, you'll wake up in a concentration camp. Never take your eyes off your proven enemy and never get suckered into fighting and dying for his lying killing machine. And as they test their new weaponry on the helpless, remember you are next. So put that damn flag away and join the struggle for Black survival.
View Quote
[Edited to add: Don't forget to vote in their poll: "Who is behind the conspiracy to attack America?" at Afrikan.net (part of Mumia.org!).]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 4:29:37 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 4:33:46 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 4:36:33 PM EST
Mumia is a cop-killer and anyone @$$hole who supports him is an oxygen thief! This whole site is garbage. Too bad its not in print because at least then I could wipe my @$$ with it when I take a nice healthy "mumia"!
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 4:36:56 PM EST
So put that damn flag away and join the struggle for Black survival.
View Quote
Whatever.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 4:57:29 PM EST
Who is behind the conspiracy to attack America? bin-Laden 19.40 % (318) Iraq 3.97 % (65) Israel 9.95 % (163) CIA 18.73 % (307) Right Wing Patriots 4.94 % (81) "New World Order" operatives 43.01 % (705) Total Votes: 1639 This pole could of been at AssWeb...!
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 5:03:46 PM EST
Top Top