Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2017 5:44:47 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/23/2017 7:47:56 PM EST by andersw]
The G19 gen 5 has me wanting and thinking...

In CA we have approved gun list. You can only buy what dear glorious state leader deems a right arm to bear.

The glocks we have are all gen 3 without the ambi safety mag release and back straps etc... As a left handed person I am at a disadvantage with the old archaic gen 3.
Gen 4 and gen 5 glocks accommodate my left handed (dis)ability... Am I on to anything here?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:51:32 PM EST
Move and it solves all the problems you list.
Every damn one of them.

I have 8 days left.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:16:13 PM EST
I've seriously wondered why collapsible stocks and different grip styles couldn't be protected due to disabled individuals needing things like that.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:17:15 PM EST
Originally Posted By andersw:

In CA we have approved gun list. You can only buy what dear glorious state leader deems a right arm to bear.

The glocks we have are all gen 3 without the ambi safety and back straps etc... As a left handed person I am at a disadvantage with the old archaic gen 3.
Gen 4 and gen 5 glocks accommodate my left handed (dis)ability... Am I on to anything here?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:19:36 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 45-Seventy:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By andersw:

The glocks we have are all gen 3 without the ambi safety and back straps etc... As a left handed person I am at a disadvantage with the old archaic gen 3.

Yeah, WTF? 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:45:57 PM EST

View Quote

Sorry... the mag release... there are to many buttons on glocks for us CA people...
Does the trigger dingus work for both right and left index fingers too
Top Top