Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2001 8:11:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 8:29:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm GUMMO, BTW. If anyone else wants to throw in $.02, feel free.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 8:34:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Between HKocker, me, and a few other guys who really hate him, we could bring down his pathetic little board meant to pimp his bubblegum receiver, rookie assembled hack bastardazations of HK's.

If we stage it right, with 6 guys, we could make his board a wasteland.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 8:40:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Yup.
I'm in.

Let's jew him up good.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 8:42:13 PM EDT
[#4]
StyerAUG called for a fire mission earlier today.  Let's go!  
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 8:53:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Interestingly enough, my replies were all deleted, and my account was closed!

What a waste!

Here's another one of mine that's still up though.

[url]http://hk54.gunserver.com/docs/forums//Forum2/HTML/000013.html[/url]
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 9:15:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Between HKocker, me, and a few other guys who really hate him, we could bring down his pathetic little board meant to pimp his bubblegum receiver, rookie assembled hack bastardazations of HK's.
View Quote

OK Mac, what're you talking about (no - I'm really asking)? I owe Shawn more than he knows.

[i]"Seven of  Six..."[/i]
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 9:20:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I think we just need a Todd/SW forum here...on this board.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 9:24:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 9:35:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm going to screw with the guy for entertainment value, but I realized something when Todd got kicked off of HK91.com.  Todd is his own worst enemy.  When he got kicked off of the last board, HK91.com, it was the best thing to happen to his business, and it was the worst thing to happen to unwary buyers of his poor excuse for guns.

When he was posting, he was showing himself to be the untrustworthy, immature, liar that he really is.  My guess is that is when sales were at their worst.  When he had no more contact with the gun forums, people forgot what an ass he truly was, and newbies had never seen his internet behavior.

So our mission should be to keep screwing with him, and challenging his products so that he will again show his ugly side (well, he doesn't have a pretty side) and folks will wake up and stop buying his crap.

Link Posted: 8/22/2001 10:06:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 10:15:10 PM EDT
[#11]
It's actually a shame, since some of the projects he is proposing sound promising.

I know it's all talk, to get people to like him (pretty pathetic), but I caught myself starting to wish that he was actually a talented and legitimate gunmaker, instead of a asshole hack.  

I still don't believe that the 21 feedboxes are done, as I have yet to hear of someone that bought one.  Not to mention that he promised them about 2 years ago when the SW3s were in production.  Even if he did pull it off, an SW21 wouldn't work if it came out of his shop.  Likewise, what ever happened to the SW12 and SW50?  Never happened.

So although a SL8 rebuilt ala G36 sounds good, and he also hinted at a semi M249 and a Sig 550 clone, these things will never happen.

Even if he did pull it off, it would never buy from him.

Shawn, if you start some new interesting projects, I would be happy to purchase guns from you.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 10:17:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 10:32:44 PM EDT
[#13]
BTW guys im the Gunboy over there. Get this Todds brother came into the shop i worked at one time trying to sell HK slings. Braught in with him a PDW or whatever the one that todd makes is called. After my former boss talks with him for about 10 minutes we tell him that we dont stock any HK rifles and ask if he has anything for the AR-15. Hmm whats that he asks. I actually laughed out loud which quickly earned a dirty look from both of them. LOL what a jackass
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 7:17:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
OMG!  Who is Ranier and Treetop Sniper?  They're crackin me up
View Quote

That one shouldn't be too difficult to figure out. [;)]
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 7:40:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 9:00:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Garry, just to ask a dumbass question..."How difficult would it be for you to make HK style receivers?"
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 10:41:21 AM EDT
[#17]
The prick deleted my post defending the Cav crew. GO stated that he had god powers over the board.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 10:58:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top