BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 8:35:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

To be fair we could make a better movie.

We don't even have to make it like pro right-wing we can just make it acted out Boogaloo memes like stealing tanks on cocaine and feeding wendingos Bang energy drinks
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So basically it's a liberal masturbatory fantasy

We don't even have to make it like pro right-wing we can just make it acted out Boogaloo memes like stealing tanks on cocaine and feeding wendingos Bang energy drinks

I want a true to subject Wrath of the Wendigo movie, before or after a real Cascadia.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 8:35:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would be a masterpiece of cinema,a Titanic for a new age

Link Posted: 12/18/2023 8:38:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Member when GD laughed at the Russian who predicted this?  

Link Posted: 12/18/2023 8:44:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

http://s.wsj.net/public/resources/images/P1-AO116_RUSPRO_NS_20081228191715.gif
View Quote

Remember?  I STILL laugh at it, even harder than I do this movie.  It's fucking idiotic.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 8:52:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cocaine Bear + tanks
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 8:52:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Cocaine Bear + tanks
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cocaine Bear + tanks

Yeah and people wearing ridiculous outfits and stuff

Lots of drugs for sure
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 8:53:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm curious what the dividing factor is for the war, but it does make sense for TX and CA to join together if the ultimate goal was to become their own individual Republics after the the civil war.
View Quote

So honest question:  How is that CA and TX could possibly co exist given the political divide between them?Strange bedfellows
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 8:55:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Lots of drugs for sure
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cocaine Bear + tanks

Lots of drugs for sure

Add some fear and loathing in Las Vegas
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 9:41:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Add some fear and loathing in Las Vegas
View Quote

It would have to be funny. But it would also be a tragedy. Regardless of who is telling the story. There's probably going to be lots and lots and lots of this sort of thing.

Castration! Double castration!
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 9:48:30 PM EDT
[#10]
State make up makes zero sense.

I realize they didn't want to offend anyone so they made a completely illogical map.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 9:51:45 PM EDT
[#11]
California is too gay and ignorant to lead a rebellion.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 9:53:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Kentucky "loyalist"? yeah, don't think so... way, way too much dislike of out of state types. like, go the fuck home you yankeee bastard motherfuckers...
View Quote

Kentucky never seceded from the union FYI
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 9:56:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Meh.

Breakdown won't be by state but by county.  2020 election map shows a sea of red punctuated by bright blue dots concentrated in high-populated areas.  

Strangle those blue dots, win the war.
View Quote

Blue dots hold all the money, industry, law enforcement and military
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:04:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh.

Breakdown won't be by state but by county.  2020 election map shows a sea of red punctuated by bright blue dots concentrated in high-populated areas.  

Strangle those blue dots, win the war.

Yeah, no, they don't.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 11:26:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Screenshot capture of map from trailer says otherwise

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 11:57:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Why do we have to be with CA?  Can't we hang out with FL?
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 11:58:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because the script said so and whoever wrote the script is God of that world.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 12:04:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Plus making it inaccurate generates controversy so people will talk about it. A realistic movie wouldn't get watched.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 12:05:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Ground Zero: Syria (Part 7) - Snipers of Aleppo
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 12:10:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Iowas not fighting on the same side as Illinois
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 12:25:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I don't get how it can be geographic since we are all intermixed.

Fauci fans live right next to Maga men.
View Quote

Yea. I like suspending my imagination, but that is a hard barrier to overcome. Be ethnic cleansing in your own backyard,
Not state on state.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 12:25:43 AM EDT
[#22]
It is funny watching people get so bent out of shape over the movie and citing all the impossibilities in a work of fiction.  Of course all of it is based off a single trailer and a map.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 12:31:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

B A S E D
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 12:44:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

So honest question:  How is that CA and TX could possibly co exist given the political divide between them?Strange bedfellows
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm curious what the dividing factor is for the war, but it does make sense for TX and CA to join together if the ultimate goal was to become their own individual Republics after the the civil war.

My thought was if they wanted to break away from Fed control, temporarily allying to use their combined economic strength, populations, and military infrastructures to achieve a common goal of becoming their own independent entities after the war, would make a lot of sense tactically.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 12:47:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Most of the "loyalist" states would be loyal...to Texas.

That Civil war map is way off of what I'd expect.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 12:51:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

You mean debt, outsourced building/crumbling ruins of factory, state enforcement and federal welfare McJobs? Yeah, such a fighting force.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 1:27:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oklahoma is the only state I trust!

Link Posted: 12/19/2023 1:43:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Did watch but just looking at the map it’s stupid.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 12:16:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Political impossibilities aside, it's a dumb map anyway. "Tell me you never learned about the first civil war without telling me" level. Ever hear of the Anaconda Plan? Those loyalist states are going to get shattered along the Ohio, Mississippi and Colorado rivers by any armies with half a brain (putting aside the great line the Rockies make) and then squeezed. Air power shifts the calculus somewhat, but boots on the ground are still imperative, moreso in a civil war
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 12:19:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Oklahoma is the only state I trust!

View Quote

That would be a good state motto
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 12:32:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Damn straight!
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 12:40:49 PM EDT
[#32]
It's a silly film, but make no mistake probably being released and primed to scare the Hell out of the normies about Donald Trump.  

One practical thing that I doubt the film will address is how interconnected the eletrical grid is in the USA.  Few states, could be self-sufficient and cut off from the others in terms of electricity without suffering blackouts.  Also, the food supplies are highly dependent on the lower 48 states having steady flow of commerce between them.   If  there was a disruption to that flow of commerce food supplies would become an issue quickly.  Another issue would be Americans dependence on federal social welfare with a large number of senior citizens and low income individuals dependent on their government checks.  You could expect riots almost immediately nation wide if those checks stop coming in.

Not to mention that the U.S. military does not have vast stockpiles of munitions, especially now after having donated so much to Ukraine.  Military manufacturing is divided among contractors and subcontractors all over the entire country, so if the country was divded the divided sections would have great difficulty replenishing their loses in equipment and expeditures of munitions.   Add to that the fact that most of the high end military products produced in the USA are dependent on foreign eletronic components and that importation of those components would come to a grinding halt and you can see how fantasiful this film really is from any practical realistic standpoint.

Link Posted: 12/19/2023 12:43:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did that same Russian predict his Soviet Union falling apart?

Hint: I consider this crap nothing but Russian / Chinese propaganda. Their dream. While they both implode.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 12:46:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Carve out Detroit, MI and extreme NW Indiana (Gary area) as they are not like the rest of the states.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 1:13:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I. . . don't think MN is going to make the cut for the Western Alliance . . .

ND SD MT WY

If I would take a guess.

View Quote

Might have forgotten a state or two...Greater Idaho isn't called the "Redoubt" for nothing.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 1:15:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm from California and I'll tell you that the bay area is full of pussies. The gang bangers would run a faction of it, but it would be easy to disrupt the population in a mass event such as a civil war.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 1:21:51 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

I hate you for posting that link and I hate myself even more for clicking it and trying to read half that article.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 1:23:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Carve out Detroit, MI and extreme NW Indiana (Gary area) as they are not like the rest of the states.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That line's going to have to be drawn with a scalpel. Porter County kicked out the incumbent D sheriff (not sure how different they really are but the Porter County Fair didn't ban carrying last year) and voted for the R US House candidate. Lake County is just big enough to overrule them.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 1:27:08 PM EDT
[#39]
This is the best example I've seen. Copy pasta from @freespeachhaver on Twitter, who I'm sure is a poster on here.

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me show you why Cobra has deemed it impossible to conquer America. 1/6

Appalachistan would be simple enough to "invade" to the point where you fly your flag over the major cities and then deal with a multi-generational insurgency that gains steam at every step and drains your forces of money, lives and pride forcing an embarrassing pullout 2/6

Unlike Appalachistan, you'll never be able to hold a city, village or major waterway in the Swamp People Confederacy. They'll use everything from homemade machine guns, weaponized (with meth) alligators and hillbilly dynamite to boobytrap everything. They will outbreed your population and enact human wave tactics, It will be like a zombie movie where the zombies get scatter guns and airboats. 3/6

Texas. It just wants to be not messed with, their bumper stickers have stated this plainly for generations. They have endured terrible, heartbreaking football for 30 years so you cannot destroy their sense of excellence even by showing them repeatedly how terrible they truly are

The Carteliphate takes the most dangerous parts of Texas, Appalachistan and the Swamp people and turns them in to a coke fueled, Spanish speaking Chimera of destruction with a keen understanding of logistics and terror tactics. They do not have a moral compass, just a profit margin 5/6

And finally, the Mormons. They're nice, God fearing people, but they also gave us John Browning and citizen posse's that did more to defeat the native population than the US cavalry could ever dream. They have violence in t em, it is compressed and bottled at a very dangerous degree. Our fear is they somehow connect with the Carteliphate and become their ruling caste
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/19/2023 1:28:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

That line's going to have to be drawn with a scalpel. Porter County kicked out the incumbent D sheriff (not sure how different they really are but the Porter County Fair didn't ban carrying last year) and voted for the R US House candidate. Lake County is just big enough to overrule them.
View Quote

Because this is what always happens in civil wars. The lines are never completely clean. There's always some, frequently a lot of Shmucks on the "wrong side of the line."
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 1:33:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
This is the best example I've seen. Copy pasta from @freespeachhaver on Twitter, who I'm sure is a poster on here.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/127578/FuuYRZ1aMAAszgL_jpg-3064469.JPG

View Quote

The observations on cartels here is one of the big reasons why I don't tend to go in for the idea that we will ever have a one world government.

Are all those rebel groups, international criminal enterprises and whatnot all over Central and South America really going to kiss the U.N. ring?

Or depending on how loopy the conspiracy theory is, maybe those gangsters are already full time employees of the United Nations and they don't do anything without the General Secretaries say so?
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 1:36:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Oklahoma goes with Texas.

But..............Boomer!
View Quote

Oklahoma definitely goes with Texas.

But.............Go Pokes!
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 1:49:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Uhhh, no.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 1:56:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Loyalist states are definitely winning
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 2:00:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
It is funny watching people get so bent out of shape over the movie and citing all the impossibilities in a work of fiction.  Of course all of it is based off a single trailer and a map.  
View Quote

The amount of angst this trailer has caused here is really weird, even by arfcom standards.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 2:03:54 PM EDT
[#46]
If the storyline involves rural Oregon and Washington driving the Portland and Seattle liberals into the sea, I’m in.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 2:15:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Can’t blame them…it was clearly created by some Vatnik with a Google deep knowledge of the US and complete ignorance of American society and regional differences. Their proposed “Central Republic” has a population far larger than Canada yet it would be a Canadian puppet. Lol. Almost as ridiculous as SC banding with Yankees to join the EU.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 2:18:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

By Illinois do you mean Chicago or the rest of the State? We’re gonna need all the help we can get to contain them.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 2:20:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

But none of the food, raw materials and very little of the water.

Their entire infrastructure from power transmission,
rivers and highways flows through the red to get to the blue.

And while there are libtards scattered about the red, there's a lot more conservatives in a much more concentrated manner in the blue dots.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 2:21:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Lots of drugs for sure
View Quote

Have to get grandfather boog making cameos and/or playing the boog general.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top