Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:28:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What a beautiful woman.
View Quote

You know she's covered in tats, right?

I don't personally have a problem with it, but I know it's icky to arfcom.

Just sayin'.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:30:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:30:53 PM EDT
[#3]
A very classy lady.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:32:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
When I was a child... I mean first years in grammar school... we used to make cracks about how big her cans were... that's how epicly massive and famous they were..
View Quote

I was in 2nd grade when famous 1st grader Jason Pope walking down the hallway squatted to his heels, pulled his shirt over his knees, and said loudly, "Look, I'm Dolly Parton!"

He got suspended 2 weeks(as a 1st grader) for that and has had a troubled life ever since.
The wrong teacher saw him do it, and that was the end of the joke.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:33:21 PM EDT
[#5]

I believe I have this on a tshirt.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:34:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Jesus, mother of God...!
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:37:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So many music stars go broke right after they retire. Dolly keeps getting richer. She's doing something right.
View Quote

She has an amazing business acumen and it pays off well.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:38:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Jesus, mother of God...!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jesus, mother of God...!

Real or shopped ???
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:41:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Whatever you say middle_pony
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That car door is filthy.

This folks is how you get in the arfcom faq.
Siihpapp and fo will now be accompanied by middle_pony.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:41:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
She was a hottie.............very well liked in country music circles and the people of the Sevierville/Pigeon Forge area will fight you if you talk bad about her
View Quote

She has done a lot for the county and she's brought in billions of dollars, but I'm semi-local so it's still just a tourist hellhole to me.

Dolly is GTG though.

She got her start in showbiz on The Cas Walker Show in Knoxville as a teenager.

Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:49:01 PM EDT
[#11]
I remember her on a television show shortly after she got her star on the Hollywood walk of fame.

She signed it and put her handprints in it. When the interviewer asked why she didn’t put her “trademarks” in instead of hand prints, she responded “I didn’t want any little kids falling in and hurting themselves”.  Beautiful, and smart she is.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 2:23:41 AM EDT
[#12]
I saw Dolly Parton in concert once, in the Juneau high school auditorium in Juneau Alaska. It was my 30th birthday in 1980. When she walked out on stage there was an audible gasp from the crowd first laying eyes on her. She’s a tiny little thing with huge breasteses Not my favorite but nonetheless a beautiful woman. And an unbelievably talented singer and songwriter A night to remember
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 2:44:36 AM EDT
[#13]
I met her in the early 80's while I was working for a PA company.  She came out to do a quick sound check.  We were warned in no uncertain terms that if anyone was caught with a camera they'd never work in the industry again.  She was that serious about protecting her brand image.  She walked out to the stage area, no makeup, no wig, just a dew rag on her head and wearing jeans and a t shirt.  She looked great but not like "Dolly".  

What was so remarkable about her was the way she was with people.  Some performers are demanding.  She just had a way of charming you into doing whatever she said.  It was one of the best days of working that miserable job, ever.  Nicest lady I've ever known in show business.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 2:51:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This folks is how you get in the arfcom faq.
Siihpapp and fo will now be accompanied by middle_pony.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/2/2022 3:01:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Musically, I find her voice to be obnoxious.  Her tits appear to be really awesome and I’d love volunteer to clean them up for her.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 6:21:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Pictures from her early days in Nashville versus later years and it’s evident that she’s had lots of work done on her body. She even admits it.

But she is one of the most admired women ever with her rags to riches story. And she appears to be genuine.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 6:28:43 AM EDT
[#17]
maclean and maclean, dolly partons tits
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 6:30:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
What a beautiful woman.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/2/2022 6:34:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So many music stars go broke right after they retire. Dolly keeps getting richer. She's doing something right.
View Quote

For starters she is a genuinely good person, who didn't forget where she came from.  She always remembered and took care of her family and community.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 6:43:54 AM EDT
[#20]
I remember her being on the Tim Conway show, and he was telling a series of really crude, vulgar Dolly Parton jokes.  It seemed so out of character for him since his show was fairly clean.

Of course, she was standing right next to him the whole time and laughing harder than anyone.

Link Posted: 9/2/2022 6:44:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
She was a hottie.............very well liked in country music circles and the people of the Sevierville/Pigeon Forge area will fight you if you talk bad about her
View Quote

Not all of them. My uncle Robert went to Sevier County High School with her. He always claimed the whole poor mountain girl thing was an act. She didn't come from money, but was better off than most kids from the area. At least she had shoes to wear.
That being said, she is a generous lady with the reading program she established and she has poured a ton of money into the local economy.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 7:27:36 AM EDT
[#22]
This cements her class:

“There are always prone to be political. And I had said up front, I am not being political. I don’t do politics. I’m not getting into any of that. Because I have a lot of fans out there and I don’t want to offend anybody.,” she said. “And besides, I don’t get into that. And so, if you are deciding you may want to ask me something more serious, don’t. Because I am not going to answer it
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 7:34:31 AM EDT
[#23]
God had a good day when she was created.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 7:39:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Not all of them. My uncle Robert went to Sevier County High School with her. He always claimed the whole poor mountain girl thing was an act. She didn't come from money, but was better off than most kids from the area. At least she had shoes to wear.
That being said, she is a generous lady with the reading program she established and she has poured a ton of money into the local economy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a similar story about a fairly well know Playboy playmate who grew up in my hometown…….. but most people I have spoken with love Dolly and all she has done for the area
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 7:42:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
That car door is filthy.
View Quote

What car door?
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 7:47:00 AM EDT
[#26]
There’s a bridge over the Mobile river on I65, I guess it has a real name. Almost nobody knows it. Literally everyone calls it the Dolly Parton bridge

Link Posted: 9/2/2022 7:50:00 AM EDT
[#27]
we have a family member who is a major record producer and he has told me that Dolly rules over a system in Nashville that people cannot fully understand.

he has said that she pretty much approves of most contracts with artists and doesn't hesitate to call record companies bullshit if they are screwing over a artist.

he told me that she is the most powerful individual in Nashville/Country music and not one to mess around with, but has a heart and geniunity that is incredible. just don't ever get on her bad side.

you want to see her start to get nasty, watch the interview with her, where the interviewer starts to ask about her God Child Miley Cyrus.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 7:52:42 AM EDT
[#28]
I love her.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 7:53:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
That picture makes you wonder what Jolene was bringing to the party.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/2/2022 7:55:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/2/2022 7:56:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That car door is filthy.

Link Posted: 9/2/2022 7:57:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
That car door is filthy.
View Quote

Do you want me to tell you how I know that you are gay?
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 7:58:45 AM EDT
[#33]
STACKED
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 8:00:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Dirty Inky

Just kidding she was hot.  She's still a dirty inky.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 8:03:13 AM EDT
[#35]
She also seems to be a genuinely nice person.  And hot.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 8:16:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Have seen this posted several times saying it is Dolly, but I’m not sure.  Sure look like her in the face, but she’s always claimed to have been well endowed really young.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/71/cb/7e/71cb7eb1c1e2e3ecd7397482f2b61b7c.jpg
View Quote

Yeah, but she's 10 years old in that pic.

She got some naughty to go with that nice!  I remember her doing that 50 Years Later shot she framed and gave to her hubby.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 8:21:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Have seen this posted several times saying it is Dolly, but I’m not sure.  Sure look like her in the face, but she’s always claimed to have been well endowed really young.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/71/cb/7e/71cb7eb1c1e2e3ecd7397482f2b61b7c.jpg
View Quote

That's her husband, they've been married for almost 50 years.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 8:24:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Buford hit it. Two Tennessee Legends.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 8:25:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Zing!
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 8:26:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 8:27:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 8:44:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Her philanthropy is unmatched.  I could list it but it would take hours.  Most importantly her philanthropy is effective and impactful.  She is a national treasure.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 8:56:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Used to watch her on the Porter Wagoner show growing up.  She is one of a kind person
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 8:59:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
That car door is filthy.
View Quote

I’d make it dirtier with her
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 9:00:34 AM EDT
[#45]
Good friend is married to a younger cousin.

Nothing but great things about the entire family. Super involved in their Sevierville church and community.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 9:09:52 AM EDT
[#46]
I had the privilege of (accidently) touching her ass a few years ago.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 9:13:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 9:15:45 AM EDT
[#48]
I work with her first cousin. Looks just like her except she has red hair.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 9:16:23 AM EDT
[#49]
She seems like a genuinely nice person and has done a ton of good.  With the hair and singing  county music just not my cup of tea.  She has done very well and hope she keeps it up.  We need more good people like her in our world.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 9:21:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bought the top of a mountain in S'ville..to build a big vacation home ..it was right before the big fires a few yrs ago. Dolly single handedly got that whole devastated community back on its feet. She was handing out $6k checks to lines and lines of residents.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top