Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2006 6:09:57 PM EDT
The article says the illegals can't read so apparently they have to be warned verbally in advance
of every possible legal violation, presumably by a bi-lingual Officer or Government employee

8 immigrants arrested at Brewster school, charged with trespass
By TERRY CORCORAN AND MARCELA ROJAS
THE JOURNAL NEWS
January 10, 2006
www.thejournalnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060110/NEWS02/601100306/1018
BREWSTER — Eight immigrant laborers were arrested on misdemeanor charges of criminal trespass as they played soccer on the Garden Street Elementary School playground yesterday morning while school was in session.

Federal immigration officials were notified of the arrests by telephone and in writing, Capt. William McNamara of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said. The men admitted to being in the country illegally, police said.

The arrests by Deputy Stephen Tricinelli, the school resource officer, came less than a week after more than 120 parents gathered at the school to express concerns about their children's safety because of the large number of immigrant day laborers in the village. In October, a drunken man was found passed out on school grounds, prompting Sheriff Donald B. Smith to assign Tricinelli to the school, the first resource officer at a Putnam elementary school.

The men appeared last night in Village Court before Justice Richard O'Rourke, who set bail from $1,000 to $3,000. The men, all of whom appeared in handcuffs, were taken back to the county jail. If unable to post bail, they will be held until Feb. 6, when they have their next court date.

O'Rourke, through an interpreter, advised the men to call the Putnam County Legal Aid Society to obtain an attorney. He said a lawyer then could contact the District Attorney's Office today to possibly get the bail lowered.

At a meeting at the Garden Street School on Wednesday, several parents expressed concern over safety at the school. The meeting evolved into a larger discussion of overcrowded homes, off-the-books employment, public drunkenness and other problems they said were being caused by illegal immigration. Municipal officials, along with Rep. Sue Kelly, R-Katonah, promised to work together on the issues.

On Saturday, a "Stop the Invasion" protest in neighboring Danbury, Conn., brought about three dozen demonstrators to a traditional day labor hiring spot, holding signs and chanting, "We want our country back." An equal number of people turned out to rally in favor of immigrants' rights. Many of the illegal immigrants in the Lower Hudson Valley are from South and Central America.

McNamara, of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said a school custodian saw the men on the field and notified Tricinelli about 11 a.m., when he arrived for his shift. Reading from a police report, McNamara said signs are posted on school grounds in Spanish and English advising people against trespassing.

But Victor Padilla, Brewster's Hispanic liaison, said many of the Hispanic immigrants are illiterate.

"They don't know how to read in English or Spanish. Some don't know how to even count. So having signs up is not going to help," Padilla said. "We have to go to the churches and where they hang out and explain the rules to them."

As Tricinelli approached the men, McNamara said, they started to gather their belongings as if to leave. The men, all of whom gave Main Street addresses, were detained and arrested. They are Belarmino Camel, 30; Donis Camel, 21; Luis Diaz, 19; Ahitofel Gomez, 21; Victor Gomez, 22; Danilo Hernandez, 19; Juan Jiminez, 33; and Orem Munoz, 26.

Brewster Mayor John Degnan said that while he was not familiar with details of the arrests, village officials have been working with the Brewster school district and the Sheriff's Office to ensure that students are safe.

"We're trying to demonstrate to the community that anybody who's going to commit a crime at Garden Street School, we're going to follow up on it. It's part of our zero-tolerance policy," Degnan said.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:16:10 PM EDT
[#1]

As Tricinelli approached the men, McNamara said, they started to gather their belongings as if to leave. The men, all of whom gave Main Street addresses, were detained and arrested. They are Belarmino Camel, 30; Donis Camel, 21; Luis Diaz, 19; Ahitofel Gomez, 21; Victor Gomez, 22; Danilo Hernandez, 19; Juan Jiminez, 33; and Orem Munoz, 26.

They thought it was okay to be there, but when a Cop approached them they tried to leave
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:27:16 PM EDT
[#2]

So they are not only bringing diseases with them that have been nearly eliminated in the US for decades, committing crimes, killing our citizens, bankrupting hospitals, overrunning school systems bringing down the education levels of our own citizen but now we find out that they are ILLITERATE as well which, given our nanny-state "We must provide everything for everyone.... as long as they're not citizens and willing to help themselves" policies is going to just add one more straw to the cracked camel's back.

Fuck the wall.  We can do it cheaper with mines and fire teams.  Dig a trench, fill it with razor wire... no literacy required to understand that you aren't supposed to cross.  If you somehow manage to do so, you die.  By fragments, 5.56, 7.62 or .50BMG, I don't give a shit which.

First politician that SERIOUSLY stands up and says "I will shut the border down by any means necessary" will get my vote.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:31:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
First politician that SERIOUSLY stands up and says "I will shut the border down by any means necessary" will get my vote.

It will be up to the Citizens, the politicians have already shown their colors

They are talking about passing MORE laws to deal with the situation

THEY ARE ALREADY ILLEGALS, NO MORE LAWS ARE NECESSARY, ENFORCE THE LAWS
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:32:34 PM EDT
[#4]
they were just playing outdoor games American kids wouldn't...
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:52:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

They thought it was okay to be there, but when a Cop approached them they tried to leave

ok, so they thought it was a public park and when told otherwise they tried to leave.

c'mon man...at least make it interesting and embellish it a little, or has it been a slow week?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:58:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ok, so they thought it was a public park and when told otherwise they tried to leave.

c'mon man...at least make it interesting and embellish it a little, or has it been a slow week?

Maybe YOU and your illegal alien friends just start walking away when a Cop approaches you, I wait to see what he wants

Congratulations, at least this time you managed to post your comment in the correct thread

Night classes?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:00:00 PM EDT
[#7]
im just surprised you didnt lie in the thread to make it seem more dramatic...this time.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:04:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
im just surprised you didnt lie in the thread to make it seem more dramatic...this time.

You are still a fos pos incapable of rational thought, I just haven't had the time to point out your
bs in the thread where you quite erroneously called me a liar

I guess you wouldn't have any problem with illegal aliens hanging out at YOUR childrens elementary school
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:09:32 PM EDT
[#9]
yeah i busted you blatantly lying, along with a few other members who also told you your were full of shit and incapable of comprehending your own link (which you suposedly have been studying for over a year)....and you mysteriously drop off the face of the earth for a while with your nonsense.

post whatever you want, i know you are a liar and so do you.  you may post honest links from time to time but i busted you lying so piss off.

dont worry, you can go back to filling your stories with fictitious fluff in a few days when i leave for the army.  just try to get ones with a little more meat than this one.

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:14:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
yeah i busted you blatantly lying, along with a few other members who also told you your were full of shit and incapable of comprehending your own link (which you suposedly have been studying for over a year)....and you mysteriously drop off the face of the earth for a while with your nonsense.

post whatever you want, i know you are a liar and so do you.  you may post honest links from time to time but i busted you lying so piss off.

dont worry, you can go back to filling your stories with fictitious fluff in a few days when i leave for the army.  just try to get ones with a little more meat than this one.

Unless you go back and change your posts, it is pretty obvious that YOU are the one being
corrected, and then you went to another thread and pretended it had something to do with me

I am sorry that I didn't post it already, I will try to do it tomorrow so you will have a chance to respond

As far as mysteriously dropping off the face of the earth, maybe it wasn't Christmas where ever you are..............

And, again, I guess you wouldn't have any problem with illegal aliens hanging out at YOUR childrens elementary school
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:22:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe YOU and your illegal alien friends just start walking away when a Cop approaches you, I wait to see what he wants

I guess you don't want to address anything in THIS thread..............I'm starting to notice a pattern here
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:23:27 PM EDT
[#12]
please re-read it then, because you are obviously suffering from the same reading affliction that caused this whole mess in the first place.

Quoted:
I guess you don't want to address anything in THIS thread..............I'm starting to notice a pattern here

already did, i told you it was pretty boring.  i expected something more dramatic from you.  there isnt much else i can say about it.

as far as the other thread(s), i actually did address you in the topic thread as well as the one we were arguing in.  at that point you directed me to a thread you may or may not have made 7 - 12 months prior for the actual link, but you and i both know you were full of shit so i didnt bother.  besides you stated your ficticious main points already and i quoted all sources proving you were both wrong and a liar, along with another poster or two.

it doesnt get much better than that.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:24:16 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
please re-read it then, because you are obviously suffering from the same reading affliction that caused this whole mess in the first place.

Okay
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:30:37 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

already did, i told you it was pretty boring.  i expected something more dramatic from you.  there isnt much else i can say about it.

as far as the other thread(s), i actually did address you in the topic thread as well as the one we were arguing in.  at that point you directed me to a thread you may or may not have made 7 - 12 months prior for the actual link, but you and i both know you were full of shit so i didnt bother.  besides you stated your ficticious main points already and i quoted all sources proving you were both wrong and a liar, along with another poster or two.

it doesnt get much better than that.

Yes it does.........."I'm going to go quote your links...........ooops you didn't post any links"
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:31:26 PM EDT
[#15]
then you are reading the wrong thread nutso.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:34:18 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
then you are reading the wrong thread nutso.

Well, here is the part I put in bold letters

At a meeting at the Garden Street School on Wednesday, several parents expressed concern over safety at the school. The meeting evolved into a larger discussion of overcrowded homes, off-the-books employment, public drunkenness and other problems they said were being caused by illegal immigration. Municipal officials, along with Rep. Sue Kelly, R-Katonah, promised to work together on the issues.

Maybe you don't have any problem with the societal problems that illegals are causing..........

And, for the third time, I guess you wouldn't have any problem with illegal aliens hanging out at YOUR childrens school
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:37:31 PM EDT
[#17]
i can see taking them into custody because of their legal residency status, but as far as the shock value of some guys playing soccer at a middle school and minding their business i really could care less.  they werent supposed to be there, so they need to go.

its not as dramatic as you are trying to make me believe though.

you're still a liar though, so i dont think ill ever be able to take you seriously. but..like i said..im leaving for the army in a few days so you are free to lie at will unchecked.

i sit happy knowing that you know you got busted lying.

BTW, regarding my statement which you just quoted and said that i didnt post any links, its fairly obvious i was referring to the original thread where i did indeed bust you lying, and not this one, but i forgive you for your lack of reading ability.  its been painfully obvious.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:42:35 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
i can see taking them into custody because of their legal residency status, but as far as the shock value of some guys playing soccer at a middle school and minding their business i really could care less.  they werent supposed to be there, so they need to go.

its not as dramatic as you are trying to make me believe though.

The arrests by Deputy Stephen Tricinelli, the school resource officer, came less than a week after more than 120 parents gathered at the school to express concerns about their children's safety because of the large number of immigrant day laborers in the village. In October, a drunken man was found passed out on school grounds, prompting Sheriff Donald B. Smith to assign Tricinelli to the school, the first resource officer at a Putnam elementary school.

Maybe you don't have the same concerns about illegals being in close proximity to school grounds
that most people do.

I guess YOU wouldn't have any problem with illegal aliens minding their own business, on YOUR
childrens school grounds, thanks for clearing that up

I think MOST people would be unhappy with CITIZENS hanging out at their childrens elementary school

ILLEGALS should not even be in the country much less hanging out, drinking and sleeping on elementary school grounds
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:45:18 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
BTW, regarding my statement which you just quoted and said that i didnt post any links, its fairly obvious i was referring to the original thread where i did indeed bust you lying, and not this one, but i forgive you for your lack of reading ability.  its been painfully obvious.

Yes, that quote is from one of the threads you shit in with some of your ridiculous bs
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:47:50 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I think MOST people would be unhappy with CITIZENS hanging out at their childrens elementary school

during school hours, yes.  but it aint as dramatic as you make it out to be drama queen.  i regularly play basketball, soccer, and run on the tracks at the local middle and high schools.  just not during school hours.  and so do a whole lot of other people.  

these guys made the mistake of doing it during school hours.

yeah they were illegal and should have been picked up, as they were, but it aint the big shocker you make it seem.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:49:41 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Yes, that quote is from one of the threads you shit in with some of your ridiculous bs

actually no it wasnt.  it was from this thread.  gonna have to consult one of your multiple personalities and see whats going on on this one.

Quoted:
as far as the other thread(s), i actually did address you in the topic thread as well as the one we were arguing in. .....

notice i said "other thread", as in NOT THIS ONE...and all of your responses have been related to this one.  you are the one who said i got checked on the other thread and not you, i guess you must have actually re-read it as i suggested and decided to change the subject back to this topic. no surprise, its something to be expected from a feeble minded "FOS POS" ...whatever that is...
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:57:03 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

during school hours, yes.  but it aint as dramatic as you make it out to be drama queen.  i regularly play basketball, soccer, and run on the tracks at the local middle and high schools.  just not during school hours.  and so do a whole lot of other people.  

these guys made the mistake of doing it during school hours.

yeah they were illegal and should have been picked up, as they were, but it aint the big shocker you make it seem.

Its like arguing with an egg, you really can't understand the simplest thing

YOU don't hang out at elementary schools during school hours, I don't hang out at elementary schools during school hours

You are an illegal alien apologist, go ahead, say I am lying
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:00:14 PM EDT
[#23]
i said i was surprised you didnt lie to make this more dramatic as you did before.

you are still a liar, even if you arent lying at the moment.  ever vigilant in your quest for spam i see.

if it keeps up being a slow week are you going to start posting links to illegals tearing the tags off their mattresses next?  

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:19:36 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
i said i was surprised you didnt lie to make this more dramatic as you did before.

you are still a liar, even if you arent lying at the moment.

if it keeps up being a slow week are you going to start posting links to illegals tearing the tags off their mattresses next?  

The quote about links was from a thread you were hijacking with bs about a month ago

Sorry, I didn't realize you didn't know what fos pos with no capacity for rational thought meant

fos=full of sh_ _
pos=piece of sh_ _
no capacity for rational thought = can't understand stuff

maybe you can get on the web from a military post next month, let me know if the Soldiers you meet support
illegal aliens entering the country, bringing drugs, diseases, committing crimes and hanging out at elementary schools

eta: but don't make it sound dramatic..........
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:27:27 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

maybe you can get on the web from a military post next month, let me know if the Soldiers you meet support
illegal aliens entering the country, bringing drugs, diseases, committing crimes and hanging out at elementary schools

cry me a fucking river.  ive made my position clear, i dont have to defend that.   i just dont like people who LIE and embellish stories, like you.

spam on.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:36:43 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

cry me a fucking river.  ive made my position clear, i dont have to defend that.   i just dont like people who LIE and embellish stories, like you.

spam on.

Thanks for playing
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:58:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Here is a little non-dramatic bedtime story for you

Criminal Aliens  
By Don Feder
FrontPageMagazine.com
January 10, 2006
www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=20836
When apologists for illegal immigration (who have taken a vow of stupidity) say those they euphemistically call “undocumented workers” are doing the jobs Americans don’t want, does that include kidnapping and rape?

Evandro Doirado, a 28-year-old Brazilian, is in custody in Massachusetts, awaiting trial for aggravated rape, kidnapping a child, kidnapping and sexual assault while armed, assault with intent to kill and carjacking.

Mr. Doirado’s latest crime spree began a few days before Christmas. As the result of a drug deal gone bad, the Brazilian stabbed an acquaintance.

Believing he’d killed victim #1, and so could be facing a life sentence, Doirado decided it was time for a little R&R.

He proceeded to kidnap a woman and her 2-year-old son at knifepoint from a Wal-Mart parking lot (ironically, as the retail giant has a reputation for employing illegals), drove them to a motel and repeatedly raped the woman over the course of two days – frequently in front of her child. He threatened to kill the toddler if the mother tried to escape.

Finally, she managed to alert the clerk at a liquor store, who contacted police. The woman and child were freed, and Doirado was arrested.  Did I mention that this exemplary newcomer to our country is probably HIV-positive? All in all, it was a nice early Christmas present for mother and child.

But Doirado did not act alone. His accomplices include amnesty-pushing politicians, municipalities that refuse to cooperate with federal immigration authorities, so-called immigrant-advocacy groups that lobby for porous borders and callers to talk-shows who insist that illegals are a boon to the economy and grateful we should be for their presence here.

You see, besides being a cocaine addict (which he admitted to in custody), a kidnapper, a rapist and an assailant – Mr. Doirado is also in this country illegally.

One of the many swell things about illegal immigration is that there’s no way to do a criminal background check on the estimated half-million “undocumented workers” who come here each year.

Back in Brazil, Doirado could have a rap sheet as long as the Great Wall of China. But no one here knew it.

Obviously, with illegal immigration, there’s no way to weed out the addicts, sex offenders, murderers or gang members – or those with more prosaic problems, like communicable diseases. (According to the author of a report for the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, diseases such as tuberculosis and polio are re-appearing in this country -- and others like dengue fever have been detected for the first time -- thanks to illegal immigration.)

Illegal immigration and crime go together like Hollywood and treason. Consider:

·   Between 1980 and 1999, the numbers of immigrants (most illegal) in federal and state prisons jumped from 9,000 to 68,000.

·   In 2002, an estimated 29% of all prisoners held in Federal Bureau of Prisons facilities were newcomers who did not get their jobs through The New York Times.

·  According to the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), between 1997 and 2002, more than 72,000 immigrants were arrested on drug charges alone.

·  New York State spends $270 million annually in criminal justice costs for aliens. It costs Illinois $40 million a year to incarcerate criminal aliens.

·  In Los Angeles, roughly 95% of outstanding homicide warrants (1,200 to 1,500) are for illegal aliens, as are up to two-thirds of all felony warrants.

·  A decade ago, a study by the California Department of Justice estimated that 60% of the state’s notorious 18th Street Gang (responsible for an assault or robbery every day in LA County) is comprised of those whose first crime was entering the country.

Facilitating the foregoing -- and reflecting the utter insanity of American immigration policies -- are the so-called sanctuary cities.

Under pressure from Hispanic groups, many municipalities either have ordinances or informal policies forbidding police to cooperate with federal authorities or to inquire into the status of the immigrants they encounter.

In 1979, the Los Angeles Police Commission prohibited officers from cooperating with what was then the Immigration and Naturalization Service. Other cities, like Chicago, San Francisco and New York, followed suit.

In a spectacular demonstration of suicide by political correctnesss, city councils in Portland, Maine and Seattle, Washington adopted non-cooperation policies after September 11, 2001. We wouldn’t want to unfairly burden on the next generation of Mohammed Attas.

In 1996, Congress passed a law barring municipalities from establishing their own immigration policy. The statute has been upheld by the federal courts. But that hasn’t stopped “sanctuary cities” from showing kindness to illegal aliens, including the criminals among them.

How does municipal groveling work to the advantage of the predators who’ve infiltrated America?

In an article in the Manhattan Institute’s City Journal, Heather MacDonald reports that in September, 2003, Miami police apprehended Reynaldo Elias Rapalo for seven particularly vicious rapes.

The previous year, Rapalo was in custody for lewd and lascivious molestation.

Had they checked on his status then, police would have discovered that the Honduran had overstayed his visa, was here illegally, and could have handed him over to the feds.

Alas, Miami is one of those alien-friendly cities which require cops to act like the see-no-evil monkeys when it comes to illegal immigration. Seven raped women paid the price for immigrant-pandering.

There is a logical nexus between illegal immigration and crime. If individuals break the law to enter the United States, is it so surprising that many take an equally cavalier attitude toward the rest of the criminal code?

The casualties of illegal immigration are by no means confined to the victims of street crime. In California, 84 hospitals have closed their doors due to the drain of being forced to treat uninsured illegals.

According to a new study by the University of South Florida, emergency rooms in the state will soon be following the lead of California hospitals. More than half of all ER patients in Florida are uninsured --  most of them illegal.

Other victims of our lax immigration policies are bottom-rung workers who lose their jobs to illegals willing to work for a fraction of their wages, and taxpayers forced to pay for the education of anchor babies. (Rep. Nathan Deal – R, Georgia – believes that 10% of all births in the United States are to illegal aliens.)

Forget about getting tough with illegal aliens; we’re way past that. For the sake of our survival, we need to get mean.

When illegals are caught (before they’re deported), they should spend several years turning big rocks into little rocks, in prisons that make Edmond Dantes’ Chateau D’If  look like the Ritz Carleton.

Troops should be stationed on our southern border with shoot-to-kill orders for anyone trying to enter the United States without a visa or proof of citizenship in hand.

As for apologists for illegal immigration – who share responsibility for the hell a Massachusetts woman went through – they should share a cell with Evandro Doirado, on a rotating basis.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:49:11 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unless you go back and change your posts, it is pretty obvious that YOU are the one being
corrected, and then you went to another thread and pretended it had something to do with me

I am sorry that I didn't post it already, I will try to do it tomorrow so you will have a chance to respond

As far as mysteriously dropping off the face of the earth, maybe it wasn't Christmas where ever you are..............

And, again, I guess you wouldn't have any problem with illegal aliens hanging out at YOUR childrens elementary school

Okay, I wasted an hour posting the links and quotes that show that you are the one that
the other members were telling YOU that you were wrong, and when you made up the liar thing
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=417044&page=2#bottom
(I think it shows you ARE a fos pos with no capacity for rational thought)
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:13:15 PM EDT
[#29]
wrong quotes bud, they werent directly addressing the totalization agreement, which is what we were discussing.  

Quoted:

Quoted:
Not sure I am able to make sense of your butchered quotes or garbled question..........
(looks like you fixed the garbled quotes)

I agree with everything you posted that you found, but not your questions or accusations
You can keep reading about it.........it took me over ten hours to find all the information........

If you have found the info somewhere, post the link so we can make up our own minds as to what the information is that you are basing your claims on. Until then, I'll view it as simply more anyi-immigrant hysteria, because the whole  Totalization thing appears to be aimed at preventing double taxation, not giving immigrants a freebie.

here ya go knucklehead.  this sums it up.  you were completely wrong about the totalization agreement and hyped it to the point of lying.

read this bud.

SS benefits not recouped

this is what you had to say about the totalization agreement which you were totally wrong on.  just admit it, you fucked up.  even if illegals were somehow recieving benefits for disability that has NOTHING AT ALL to do with the totalization agreement which is to prevent double taxation on foreign workers from any country.

Quoted:
You guys know that illegals and their families are now eligible for social security benefits, right?

I have been posting about the totalization agreement for about a year now

IIRC I have only seen a dozen or so posts responding to this FACT.............

I was just wondering if that "little detail" is being missed in the tons of articles about illegals that I post

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:48:54 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
wrong quotes bud, they werent directly addressing the totalization agreement, which is what we were discussing.  

Quoted:

Quoted:
Not sure I am able to make sense of your butchered quotes or garbled question..........
(looks like you fixed the garbled quotes)

I agree with everything you posted that you found, but not your questions or accusations
You can keep reading about it.........it took me over ten hours to find all the information........

If you have found the info somewhere, post the link so we can make up our own minds as to what the information is that you are basing your claims on. Until then, I'll view it as simply more anyi-immigrant hysteria, because the whole  Totalization thing appears to be aimed at preventing double taxation, not giving immigrants a freebie.

here ya go knucklehead.  this sums it up.  you were completely wrong about the totalization agreement and hyped it to the point of lying.

read this bud.

SS benefits not recouped

this is what you had to say about the totalization agreement which you were totally wrong on.  just admit it, you fucked up.  even if illegals were somehow recieving benefits for disability that has NOTHING AT ALL to do with the totalization agreement which is to prevent double taxation on foreign workers from any country.

Quoted:
You guys know that illegals and their families are now eligible for social security benefits, right?

I have been posting about the totalization agreement for about a year now

IIRC I have only seen a dozen or so posts responding to this FACT.............

I was just wondering if that "little detail" is being missed in the tons of articles about illegals that I post

I have busted you lying about several things, but for some reason you don't want to mention THAT
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:17:37 PM EDT
[#31]
you havent busted me lying about shit.  your statement i quoted above is wrong.

keep spamming bud.  all the effort you put into this you could be making a rel contribution to the cause, but that would possibly mean stepping away from the keyboard for a minute or two and actually relying on yourself instead of a couple thousand cut n pastes stolen from other people.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:26:58 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
you havent busted me lying about shit.  your statement i quoted above is wrong.

keep spamming bud.  all the effort you put into this you could be making a rel contribution to the cause, but that would possibly mean stepping away from the keyboard for a minute or two and actually relying on yourself instead of a couple thousand cut n pastes stolen from other people.

Good luck in the Military, I hope the training improves you

Don't worry about my other contributions.............(or if my job is worthy of my posts)
I come here to enjoy the other threads and just spend a little of my time "cutting and pasting"

And, I do other things with the rest of my time, but with balance grasshopper, always balance
(as far as the lying goes, it is against my beliefs, you'll never catch me lying, give it up)
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:46:34 PM EDT
[#33]
This happened in the town I grew up in (Brewster)...that is my old elementary school. This place has a Metro North train station, a small village (quaint) and is about 1 hour North of NYC.

About 10 years ago, the day laborers started to accumulate from Guatemala, Mexico, Honduras, and Nicauraga. Within a few years, the downtown area went from a Norman Rockwell painting to "little Managua". Groups of Latins gathered in store fronts, the train stations, had fights with locals in the bars, and attempted to stake their territory out. They get drunk and go after each other in their areas with machetes.

The town has become a magnet for illegals. They live 10 to room in side street apartments, harass locals walking down the street, and have turned this cool little mid-1800's village into a slum. The pervasive PC climate in the area breeds guilty politicians who refuse to enforce immigration and zoning laws. I hope this is a sign that the town has had enough.

This county is one of the few in NY that goes Republican in elections. It is filled with good, working class folks.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:49:17 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

So they are not only bringing diseases with them that have been nearly eliminated in the US for decades, committing crimes, killing our citizens, bankrupting hospitals, overrunning school systems bringing down the education levels of our own citizen but now we find out that they are ILLITERATE as well which, given our nanny-state "We must provide everything for everyone.... as long as they're not citizens and willing to help themselves" policies is going to just add one more straw to the cracked camel's back.

Fuck the wall.  We can do it cheaper with mines and fire teams.  Dig a trench, fill it with razor wire... no literacy required to understand that you aren't supposed to cross.  If you somehow manage to do so, you die.  By fragments, 5.56, 7.62 or .50BMG, I don't give a shit which.

Do I here an Amen? Amen!  Preach it brother!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top