Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2001 11:39:33 AM EDT
A father of a virgin boy takes his son to a whore house on his 16th b-day to validate his manhood. The father was on a ltd. budget so the madam was able to get the boy Big Bertha. She looked every bit her name. So Bertha takes the boy, Seth, to the room and says, “Son I will teach you everything in the book about sex”. “First I will teach you about 69, take your clothes off boy!!!” So he does and they assume the position. At first Seth found it quiet hard to breath from the weight as she was on top, the stench didn’t help any either but he managed. Bertha bellows over her shoulder “OK boy I’m gonna do something to your winkie while you lick the middle of my furry part down there. Then the 69 will start” So Seth goes to his task. A bit unpleasant at first but what was being done to him is divine so he went on to his assigned task.

A few minutes later Bertha farted PRRFFFFTTTT!!! It smelled like rotten eggs and dazed Seth a bit. But he went on.

A few more minutes another fart PRRRRRFFFFFTTTTTT!!!!!! This one was worse!!! Seth felt nauseated and dazed but he kept on.

2minutes later another fart PRRRFFFFFFTTTTTT!!!! Well this one was so foul it knocked out Seth for a minute. When he come to, he taps Bertha on the shoulder and say, “ Ma’am, although this is quite pleasant, I don’t think I can handle  66 more of these”
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 11:45:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 11:50:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Although it was funny, I think my lunch is coming up... [puke]
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 11:56:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Haven't had a good laugh for some time. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 12:00:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Thought you guys could use a laugh. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 12:12:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 1:54:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Whoa.

"The square root of 69?"

"Eight some."

Link Posted: 7/23/2001 5:40:49 PM EDT
[#7]
How DARE you talk about my sister that way !!   We must now Duel !!                             Weapons ?  Swords !!  At 100 paces (hey , you could get hurt any closer)
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 6:46:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How DARE you talk about my sister that way !!   We must now Duel !!                             Weapons ?  Swords !!  At 100 paces (hey , you could get hurt any closer)
View Quote

Well, swords are too long, butter knive would be better I think.
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 5:05:42 AM EDT
[#9]
One more go around the party.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top