Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2002 7:35:03 PM EDT
All I can think of as I contemplate my 3000th post is that I spend way too much time here...but then I look at Eric and feel better. [:D]

Anyway, I just wanted to say that it's a pleasure being able to converse with the majority of you that are well-written, intelligent people from a variety of walks of life with a variety of beliefs and backgrounds.
I've had my horizons broadened by your posts and I thank you for it.

Rick

[img]http://album.gunsnet.net/data/rikwriter/79_p2313.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 7:38:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Can I caption that pic?
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 7:44:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Judging from the reflection of your sunglasses, I'm guessing that pic was taken in Utah by the flats or AZ by the Grand Canyon?
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 7:51:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I think I've seen you on quite a few boards. Are you as prolific elsewhere as well? Getting this far on one board isn't easy...
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 3:11:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Judging from the reflection of your sunglasses, I'm guessing that pic was taken in Utah by the flats or AZ by the Grand Canyon?
View Quote

The reflection is Delicate Arch, at Arches National Park in Moab, Utah.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 3:14:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I think I've seen you on quite a few boards. Are you as prolific elsewhere as well? Getting this far on one board isn't easy...
View Quote

I post on The Firing Line, Glock Talk, 1911 Forums, Full-Auto.com and ak-47.net.  I think I have over 2000 posts on TFL and ak, less than a thousand on the others.  Actually, if you counted my posts from the old ar15.com I would probably have about 5,000...I guess I like this place. [:D]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 3:52:59 AM EDT
[#6]

Rik,
anyone with 3000 posts spends far too much time here !!

[:D]

(Most always enjoy reading your posts as your perspective is usually a bit different from the herd.)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top