Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2002 11:27:29 AM EDT
Just got a call from one of my army buddies. He lives near Tampa. He informed me that the above was about all he knew. Something he said made believe one of the guys might have been a friend. Any truth to this 'Story'
                                Gib
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 2:51:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 3:16:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 7:43:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the SITREP glad to hear that the two officers are going to be OK, and the BG's are toast....Gib
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 7:47:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Here several years ago, a Harris County SO deputy was being beat severily by a perp, a passerby saw what was going on, stopped and blew his poo poo away.  Saving the deputies life.  The deputy from my understanding is still on the job and has given all credit to his new found friend.

Sure hope those two officers recover quickly!

Reminders:
Distance, proper arrest techniques, proper handcuffing, proper contact/cover roles, weapon retention, proper equipment and finally proper mind set.

Guys, we do it every day, all day, don't get lax!  Stay on your toes or someone will stand on them for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top