Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2012 7:26:25 PM EDT
Just got the news. Looks like around mid Summer of next year as long as the world doesn't end Ill be able to see the part of Africa(Zambia) where one of my parents grew up....Thankfully Zambia is a pretty peaceful country. Even being a year away basically I'm already excited about it.

Link Posted: 5/13/2012 7:28:52 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Just got the news. Looks like around mid Summer of next year as long as the world doesn't end Ill be able to see the part of Africa(Zambia) where one of my parents grew up....Thankfully Zambia is a pretty peaceful country. Even being a year away basically I'm already excited about it.  

Going to SA at the end of this month myself, safari in Kimberley. First time on the continent.

m

Link Posted: 5/13/2012 7:29:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Going to SA at the end of this month myself, safari in Kimberley. First time on the continent.

m

Very nice!

Link Posted: 5/13/2012 7:29:55 PM EDT
[#3]

There are a lot of great places to visit in Africa. It will change the way you look at the world.

Be sure to come back with some pics and stories for us.
Link Posted: 5/13/2012 7:30:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Dibs on the FAL.
Link Posted: 5/13/2012 7:31:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Dibs on the FAL.

Cheeky bugger.

Link Posted: 5/13/2012 7:32:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Good luck. I hope it's better than Djibouti...that place is the asshole of the Earth.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/13/2012 7:44:54 PM EDT
[#7]

While you're there, you might as well shoot a buffalo or some plains game.

Link Posted: 5/13/2012 7:46:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Sweet....Victoria falls and a dip in devil's pool is a must.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top