Link Posted: 10/27/2002 12:02:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems like thats just about whats needed down there.[:\]
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 2:13:51 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL [:D]
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 4:09:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Before everbody slams Floridians as a bunch of knuckle dragging in-breds please remember 80% of the people that live here are from up north.Once you get below Daytona Beach the VAST majority of people are from somewhere else.The last refuge for native Floridians is North FLA.

It is kinda funny that the only people that have a problem voting is the democraps.What does common sense tell you about their constituency???
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 4:26:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Let me tell you about Florida politicians. I make them out of whole cloth,
just like a tailor makes a suit. I get their name in the newspaper. I get
them some publicity and get them on the ballot. Then after the election, we
count the votes. And if they don't turn out right, we recount them. And
recount them again. Until they do.
- --EDWARD G. ROBINSON IN "KEY LARGO"
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 2:21:47 AM EDT
[#5]
And that's assuming they have motor skills.

And can read!
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 2:33:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 6:11:28 AM EDT
[#7]
As a resident in good standing of Miami-Dade, all I have to say is OUCH!

Actually, it's the idiot democrat condo-commandos in Broward and Palm Beach counties that have all the problems. Gore fought to include Miami-Dade because it's extremely well-populated and tends to vote Demo since it has become infested with people who offset my right-thinking Cuban brethren...

Either way, I STILL think that Elmo's voting machine would flummux the retired crowd down here....
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 6:32:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top