Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2006 4:36:42 AM EDT
I just bought one and it will be here this thursday.  It's a yellow with a black top and I don't have much on the engine except that it is an inline six cylinder. I wanted to know if anyone had one or knew anything about the engine and training on it. I need help with it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:03:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Where did you find that? I had a friend that bought a Falcon Sprint in 63  with a 260 v8 and a 4speed. Falcons kind of disappeared after the Mustang came out.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:56:36 PM EDT
[#2]
which 6 is it? a 190? , 250 CID? is it a 3 spd car? colum or floor?. They are so easy to work on and you can most replacemnt parts via catalogue. Due to the low cost of the overall car compared to Pony's I know guys who buy parts cars and find it is well worth it!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:15:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top