Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2004 2:41:51 AM EDT
www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/palmbeach/sfl-ppashley25oct25,0,2895480.story

This girl was supposed to be in Orlando with her two 22 year old friends, but somehow wound up in Mexico.

WTF are people thinking these days?  "Oh, my little 15 year old is so mature, hanging out with two 22 year olds".  Nobody deserves to die, but this girl's mother and grandmother certainly share some of the blame.  Who the hell lets a 15 year old wander the countryside with two 22 year olds (one a knocked up single mother)?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 2:47:08 AM EDT
[#1]

Know where your children (really) are and who they are with..........whether they like it or not.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:07:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I know a girl from Florida. She was fucking an 18 year old when she was fourteen.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:10:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Darwin at work again...
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:39:25 AM EDT
[#4]
It's like watching the Dysfunctional Family Channel.....

What a messed up bunch of people.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:10:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Kids will lie, cheat and steal to get what they want!

Sure, we did it too.......but it's reaching new incredible levels of deception these days.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:44:48 AM EDT
[#6]

The men had killed Valdez moments earlier and spared Burgos' life because she was pregnant, Irizarry said.

Gee, how thoughtful.  Fucking animals.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:46:12 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/palmbeach/sfl-ppashley25oct25,0,2895480.story

This girl was supposed to be in Orlando with her two 22 year old friends, but somehow wound up in Mexico.

WTF are people thinking these days?  "Oh, my little 15 year old is so mature, hanging out with two 22 year olds".  Nobody deserves to die, but this girl's mother and grandmother certainly share some of the blame.  Who the hell lets a 15 year old wander the countryside with two 22 year olds (one a knocked up single mother)?

There are some serious questions that the parents of that girl need to answer....

After reading the story, it is yet another sad tale of broken homelife claiming yet another victim. But I guess I shouldn't talk about the morality of fornication or divorce, because people would accuse me of preaching.

I will, however, say this: Actions always have consequences, for good or for ill. It is undeniable truth.  When we do wrong things (even if we don't think they are wrong) wrong results will always happen eventually.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top